• Show
Clear All

Re: Finally started the mods

very hot!
    Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      I would do the exhaust for shizzle.. get a brullen from C1 or try out a GHL or APR or something like that..

ps.. love the car man.. turning out nicely what did you do for suspension again? can't wait to see it this weekend? or at the next meet

pps.. tint the fronts man.. dont' fret po po wont' care
      I've looked into the exhaust I can get it all done for pretty cheap, so i'm thinking, as for suspension I went with H&R sport. I Have been meaning to get the front windows done just haven't gotten around to it...I'm thinking ~ 55%.
      I'll catch at the next meet......

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter
        very nice!!! how much is it dropped???? and what kind of stuff are you running for the suspension setup?
        Drop was 1.5"
        still running stock shocks, until next year most likely.....

Comment

nah dude do 35% i have that all around and have never been bugged its probably the darkest you can get away with here.. although others have like 15 and 20 all around and they've never had issues.. anyways car looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            nah dude do 35% i have that all around and have never been bugged its probably the darkest you can get away with here.. although others have like 15 and 20 all around and they've never had issues.. anyways car looks good
            I've been ticketed twice for mine (and no, it was just for tint, no speeding, exhaust violations etc). Tickets used to be 35 bucks or so, but now they are 60ish. Just so you know.

Khyron
            Geoff
            Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Yah, I got a ticket for my tint a while ago (35%) I left it on for a while after, but got tired of driving past cops with my windows down in the middle of winter, pretending the weather was nice so I took it off. That and I wasn't sure what would happen the second time. I kinda wish I left it on because it looks better when they are all tinted the same.
              Last edited by dubjetta; 04-07-2004, 03:10 PM.
              Andrew
              2008 CW GTI 6spd 5dr

Comment

My tint is basically one step away from Limo, and I've never had a problem yet
                Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Bah bah bah bah bahhh...I'm luvin' it
                  Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Working...
                  X