Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sams' Stage II Big Turbo Jetta

Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
    ^^UM is awesome, definitely consider them Sam!
    they are at the top of my list for consideration!

Comment

Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
      I don't see what you're saying here. Always take it to a shop that knows the car?

Agree, if you're unable to diagnose issues on your own.
      Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
      I think he means a shop that has extensive experience with that specific make/model/engine. Such as CAW being the master of the MK4 1.8T.
      Fizzo got this one, a shop that has extensive knowledge of things to look for on that car and lots of experience. Gives you leverage when buying a car when you know what is wrong with it.

Originally posted by MK4Sam View Post
      I'm going to switch the turbo soon and I already have an APR Stage II tune on it but I might switch it up as well
      Originally posted by MK4Sam View Post
      they are at the top of my list for consideration!
      For a car modified like this, as far as I'm concerned anything other than Eurodyne or an AEM Infinity is going to severely limit the potential of the car.
      Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
      2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
        Fizzo got this one, a shop that has extensive knowledge of things to look for on that car and lots of experience. Gives you leverage when buying a car when you know what is wrong with it.

For a car modified like this, as far as I'm concerned anything other than Eurodyne or an AEM Infinity is going to severely limit the potential of the car.
        sweet thanks for the input Colin! an I have to Talk to you about a harness belt install next time I see you. thanks bud

Comment

Working...
        X