Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have an addiction. numerous projects and toys involved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an addiction. numerous projects and toys involved.

Ok, instead of posting build threads for each of the clunkers I have, I am going to start one thread and attempt to keep it updated with all the shenanigans that I seem to be up to when I'm not overseas.
    My name is Bill, And I am a Caraholic, with a deep passion for all things VW haha. The list in my signature is fairly current as of the moment. I do have a mk4 gti and some other Non euro cars that will remain out of the picture for now.
    Here is an idea of what I have going on at the moment. what is missing is "Buster" which is my VR6 mk2, and My keepsake mk1 convertible that was willed to me when my pops passed away in 2013.

The black mk3 is a menace, but its also a mk3 so the rockers have had their fair share of weight reduction with help from mother nature and father time. So, the drivetrain is making its way into Buster, and busters High compression Naturally aspirated VR will make its way into my mk1 with the help of a eurowise conversion including their 02A Shift rod conversion. The B3 1.8T Syncro is up for grabs since I procured a Tiguan for daily duties. And the harlequin (#183) looks like its making its way into a lady friends garage in the not so distant future. The HarliCLONE is actually my GF's car. Its from southern Alberta and has been through some fellow enthusiests hands in the past. She seems to like it though. The 1.8T m4 GTi is a car that I picked up for track only duties but it may be off to a new home to make way for another toy (Cough foxbody cough). I am trying to get out to as many shows, meets and coffee hang outs as I can when I am home. I hope to see you guys around.
    Current toys
    2011 Tiguan 4mo, APR stage 1, lowered on 20x10.5" wheels (daily)
    1989 Mustang 5L Cobra Clone, GT40X motor, 70MM turbo setup. (in the garage)
    1982 VW caddy (Project)
    1985 VW mk1 Convertible VR6 soon??? (Keepsake)
    1990 VW mk2 GTI, UPDATE Soon to have my turbo 434.97WHP, 445WTQ motor (backburner)
    1970 Mercedes benz w108, Baby blue on air(Sunday cruiser)
    1992 VW Doka (parts hauler)
    2002 Chevrolet 1 ton dually crewcab 4x4 Duramax (Toy hauler)

Re: I have an addiction. numerous projects and toys involved.

Oh and I forgot to mention the benz, I still have it, someone asked me a few days back, it is sitting in my garage, the wheels on it are for sale. I am going back to a smaller, wider wheel/tire combo so it will lay frame when its aired out.

Old wheel setup

Stockers
    Current toys
    1982 VW caddy (Project)
    1990 VW mk2 GTI, UPDATE Soon to have my turbo 434.97WHP, 445WTQ motor (backburner)

Comment

Hi Bill
      Graeme

2015 S4
      2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

So nice man.
        --
        Rod
        Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
        2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Awesome collection Bill!!!
          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

I love them all!!!!! Especially the Benz and Harlequins!!!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Awesome collection Bill. I only wish I could have the storage space that you have, however i'm sure that would cost alot more than i'd like it to (more car expenses that is lol). Also, I will always have a soft spot for your old MK2 stormtrooper. Miss that car!
              Patryk
              Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
              08 VW .:R32
              04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

I found this pic of Buster. He is under the knife right now. Fender flares of the "large" variety and a bit more gusto when the engine swap is done. New seats are ready too. More pics of the fun when I get home next weekend.

Current toys
                1982 VW caddy (Project)

Comment

And here is the Mk1, My dad kept it in great shape for all the years that he had it. And when my mom passed it on to me last year it was bone stock. I made it into the car my Pops always dreamed of...... Just a little lower than what he liked haha.
                  Old Pics (damn awesome pics I should say!!)

Pics with new wheels BBS RM, 1/3rd height caps, red centres, smooth dimple rings, 15x7.5 and 15x8.5"
                  (Crappy pics, I sorry!!)

Last edited by firestarter; 08-14-2015, 02:38 PM.
                  Current toys
                  1982 VW caddy (Project)

Comment

great stable of cars!! but that Mk1

Comment

You make my collection look reasonable.
                      2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS. Daily. Far from stock.

2001.5 Audi S4. Billet rs6 and everything else. FOR SALE. $6500
                      Need this car sold.

1960 Ford Falcon.

Comment

That MK1 is stunning!!!
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

love
                          Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

So, I got back to Canada on Friday. Picked up my new to me Tiguan on Saturday. I got software done before I picked it up (apr stage 1). Installed Audi r8 coils and new plugs, and next up is the mod shack intake. And later this week coilovers and I will install the hitch and module

Current toys
                            1982 VW caddy (Project)

Comment

Yes! Keep the tiguan portion updated! i love modded tiguan's :P

Comment

Working...
                              X