sam's e36 haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sam's e36 haha

So as a few of you know i had some bad luck and poor decision regarding the purchase of my old jetta lol, so i ended up trading it for a mostly stock and good condition e36 328is, i traded because i wanted to have fun and work on a car to just thrash and drift here and there lol. i know i have had a lot of cars this while lol but idk i change my mind a lot haha. ill probably keep this one for more than a week or two...

1997 bmw e36 328is,
    m sport appearance package? lol
    ebay (m50) headers
    backyard blastpipe exhaust
    fat c*ck tow hook
    cold air intake
    15mm spacers
    angel eye headlights

*i removed the sweet m stickers on the car lol*

i recently bought a used e36 M3 front bumper because the one on the bumper was cut and altered to fit an intercool that has been removed prior.... previous owners decision, i removed the rear seats and going to be stripping a bit more of the interior just for fun. soon to be picking up a set of coil overs aswell as converting to the m3 lsd with brake conversion and rear subframe. or weld the diff... I'm only posting this one picture of the car due to the fact the plastidip is terrible. so I'm removing it currently and will cost pictures upon completion. thanks!! lol

ps if anyone has any e36 parts or some 5x120 rims that would be rad.
    or if anyone has any suggestion on what to do to this hooptie let me know, besides sell it

Thanks
Working...
X