New caR, eventually...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New caR, eventually...

A few markets had option to downgrade stereo in order to get car faster. I have not seen that here. Aussie market did that though I believe.
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Yes it seems ordering a new car is still an experience in patience, hopefully you will still get what you want in the end.

My Step-Mom has ordered a new Macan and putting the request in months ago, sounds like she will be lucky to have it by the end of 2022.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

More info by September, but looks like Christmas or later now.

On another note, I had the pleasure of ripping around the new track by Carstairs in both a Portofino, and a 488. Awesome experience. I really want to put the R on the track now, if it ever shows up!
        Stefan
        -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

20th AE version announced but it is rather lame compared to the Euro spec. I like the carbon interior but the rest is meh. I actually think I prefer the silver wheels on the regular version. Other than that, they removed sunroof and added dollars.

I was excited but not so much now. The standard one will probably do just fine.

Anyone have experience with sunroof vs no sunroof on a track? Is the body roll quite noticable? Not a big deal either way as I may get to a track day once or twice a year. But I am curious. Mine was ordered with a sunroof because, well, I like sunroofs. Hah
          Stefan
          -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

I would not get a sunroof for the sole reason of how many issues they have with the newer ones. They always seem to have water issues.
            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Really? Hmm. Good to know.
              Stefan
              -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Working...
              X