uv's 2002 Jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: uv's 2002 Jetta

Spotted your car on Macleod Trail and 25th Ave late yesterday afternoon, looks better in person!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Hey How low is your drop?
      Kenny

Comment

Originally posted by Swoosh2
        Hey How low is your drop?
        About 1.7 to 2 inches, courtesy of an H&R cup kit from eutuning here in Calgary. Rides great.
        Yuval
        2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Nice looking Car.

I like your rims! I want to get some fancier rims once I start working again and can afford it.

Oh Dumb Question probably but you can tint front side windows in Alberta? Its not Legal in BC not unless you buy it that way from a dealer.

Cordialtea.
          Last edited by Cordialtea; 04-05-2005, 10:52 PM.
          Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

Ya definately looks very nice. For a 1.5 drop or a 1.7 drop can u realyl see the difference or not?
            Kenny

Comment

Front tint is also illegal here, but you can get away with it... a few people have had the cops tell them to peel the windows, but its a chance you take I guess.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Swoosh2
                Ya definately looks very nice. For a 1.5 drop or a 1.7 drop can u realyl see the difference or not?
                Oh yeah, huge difference. I was 4x4ing before.
                Yuval
                2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                  Front tint is also illegal here, but you can get away with it... a few people have had the cops tell them to peel the windows, but its a chance you take I guess.
                  No I really don't want to bring attention to myself so I won't even go there.

Once I'm working again Regular I want to spiff up my car some. Not a bunch that it makes someone want to try and rip it off but just looks cool. Know what I mean?

BTW I have three days of Work at the local Ski Hill Mt Washington this weekend they have a huge amount of snow.

Cordialtea
                  Last edited by Cordialtea; 04-06-2005, 01:31 PM.
                  Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

Working...
                  X