05 Black TDI Jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 Black TDI Jetta

Heres my jetta i picked up today. Barebone stock Love driving it so far though Decided to go with the darker tint all around.

GLI front spoiler will be here next week and it definatly needs to be dropped down soon too and get a new set of wheels
    Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Re: 05 Black TDI Jetta

sweet man.. let the modding begin.. better debadge that sucker while its new (i did mine 3 days into owning the car lol)

Comment

Yes still tryin to figure out what moding to do when and 1st and what wheels i will be most happy with. I was thinkin about paintin the front emblem black but not sure how that will look with the crome on the grill. I am goin to leave only the TDI on the rear i think.
      I PM'd Simon tonite about the suspension and hopefully i can get it over there next week since it will be my last free wk till mid june since i start work May 9th
      Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

If you are thinking about painting your emblem black and are worried about how it will go with the chrome I might have an idea. I am looking for a chrome grille for mine and would be interested in trading my black grille+some cash for your chrome, would help me out and would work out for your color matching purposez. Let me know if you are interested

Car looks great, nothing like a shiny black diezel!!

Comment

The tint looks good, good choice!!

Comment

Well got the E-codes on and they make the front end look alot nicer and got rid of the ugly stock antenna. Still not sure what to do with the front emblem.
            Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

i took the jetta badge off..now whats the best stuff to use to get all the glue off completey before giving it a little wax?
              Last edited by Silverfire; 04-30-2005, 11:21 PM.
              Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

goo gone.. you can find it at the impulse item section in a line at crappy tire..

i'd leave the front emblem as is since you have the chrome trim.. maybe get some inpro chrome mirror covers (audi style) may look cool

Comment

ok thx ill stop by crappy tire tommorow before i head over to Simon's to get the autotech clubspost kit done
                  Last edited by Silverfire; 05-01-2005, 01:13 AM.
                  Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

Autotech suspension

Well a big huge thx to Simon for hooking me up with suspension today. I put the autotech clubsport kit in today and it looks 100x's better. It dropped 1 3/4" so far and im sure it will settle down a bit yet. Now i need to decide on some new shoes for it since i sold my 17's today.
                    Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

Re: Autotech suspension

wow dude 2 days outta the dealer and its already dropped i think thats a NVD record!

Comment

Impressive mod vs. time schedule!!

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi
                          Impressive mod vs. time schedule!!
                          Very impressive!!! Cannot wait to see it with some new wheels and out at some meets!
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Did you get that other lip on the front ? If you did do you have a picture of it?
                            12 Volvo XC 90
                            03 Jetta1.8T
                            95 Cabrio VRT
                            90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

ya got it on last weekend and putting my wheels on today
                              Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

Working...
                              X