yay e-codes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay e-codes!

Figured it's abooot time I posted a pic or two.

Got the e-codes from a NVD member a while ago:

And I put new brakes on this weekend (brembo's and pagids, elf synth brake fluid on all 4 corners) and painted the calipers all shiny new!

gah. Looks like my webserver is down. Patience for pics!
    1.8T
    Not quite stock anymore...

Re: yay e-codes!

there we go! pics work now!
    1.8T

Comment

hey those are the exact ones i just bought hella gli style ecodes they are awesome but hey do you know what the 3 pinned small connector inside is for?? i thought maybe motors or rheostat or something i dunno tho

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        hey those are the exact ones i just bought hella gli style ecodes they are awesome but hey do you know what the 3 pinned small connector inside is for?? i thought maybe motors or rheostat or something i dunno tho
        City lights?
        Jay

Comment

You mean you guys dont have headlight level adjustment even my little econo car has that

Lights look good but I hope we dont have the Ecode vs DOT debate again. I like the silver calipers too!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

no the city lights are covered i'm guessing its for a motor or rheostat

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
              You mean you guys dont have headlight level adjustment even my little econo car has that

Lights look good but I hope we dont have the Ecode vs DOT debate again. I like the silver calipers too!
              Haha, I was going to ask if his were DOT approved!
              Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                no the city lights are covered i'm guessing its for a motor or rheostat
                good guess, methinks. I'm pretty sure these are wired for motors.

All I need now is the fog light wiring kit and a Euroswitch...
                1.8T

Comment

yea i ordered a fog harness from momentum in BC last week so it should be here one of these days..

Comment

Working...
                  X