1990 Stage 4 G60 Corrado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Stage 4 G60 Corrado

OK I am clueless at computers and have no idea how to post pictures, or use a host or whatever, so here is my cardomain site:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/739242

I have had the car since September, 2004. The stage 4 was done right away, and then everything else sort of followed.

There are a few differences now. The rims are on the car, the engine bay is much much cleaner, and also has some new stuff (deleted the boost return, added BBM RSR outlet, took off the fan cover, a few other small details). Also has Corbeau A4 seats (well, one anyways, still waiting on concept for the other base to come in) with sparco harnesses. Now has full exhaust (2.25 inch, deleted cat, single high flow muffler). You can also see in one picture that the boost gauge is mounted in a box under the ash tray in the center console (yes thats cardboard, it was as ghetto as could be) but that is now mounted in the gauge console.

Re: 1990 Stage 4 G60 Corrado

thats a nice car!

what exactly does stage4 mean though, i'm not up to par on my G60 tuning. What approximate wheel horsepower are you looking at?
    Simon

Comment

Cant wait to see this car!!!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

sweet corrado dude

Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

Good looking car....be sure to post updated pics as you go along.
          Kyle
          2000 Audi S4

Comment

Is this a Kompressor Kanada stg4 g60?
            Last edited by Flanders; 08-04-2005, 11:04 AM.
            1.8T
            Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

Nice car.
              My cousin in Vernon BC has a Corrado that is candy Apple Red which is also sweet.

I love the look of those cars.

Cordialtea
              Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
                thats a nice car!

what exactly does stage4 mean though, i'm not up to par on my G60 tuning. What approximate wheel horsepower are you looking at?
                Its still a g-ladder so I can't imagine it puts down more than 175... ?
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                  Its still a g-ladder so I can't imagine it puts down more than 175... ?
                  actually 200 is quite acheivable
                  Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
                    actually 200 is quite acheivable
                    I bow to your knowledge on this matter
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I build a MegaSquirt engine management unit for a buddy's g60 corrado out here. I believe he's also a stg4, but we put it on the dyno and it had 203whp and 174ft-lbs with 94 octane...

mind you this also included a totally modified intake manifold which I'm sure gave a few more ponies, but it was using the crappy stock intercooler so it probably balanced out
                      Last edited by Flanders; 08-04-2005, 03:27 PM.
                      1.8T
                      Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

The Stage 4 refers to the porting and polishing of the charger, as well as the fun components that go with it. It was done by Kompressor Kanada in Ontario (who I highly reccomend). As well as the P&P, I bought a 65 mm pulley, a stage 5-4 SNS chip, 3.5 BAR FPR, and had the charger painted semi-gloss black.
                        200 WHP is a very reasonable number to see from a well cared for stage 4 G60, with all of the right pieces. Once I get my boost leak fixed, new clutch, as well as my fuel problem (running waaaay too rich) then I hope to see 200.

Anyways, Im coming tonight to BP's, so hopefully Ill see a lot of you there!

Comment

actually sns tuning in the u.s. has seen over 216hp at the wheels with a stage 4 kit and a fmic! with charts to prove it, i also know from personal experience, but i have exceeded stage 4!
                          corrado's like to kick you when you're down!

Comment

Working...
                          X