My '94 Jetta GL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My '94 Jetta GL

I just bought this car and I thought I would share it with you. Let me know what you think. Its in pretty good shape considering its age.

Cheers

Rich

Sorry I don't know how to post these in the text...anyone feel like filling me in??
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rich1e; 10-11-2005, 06:01 PM.

Re: My '94 Jetta GL

car looks awesome for the age.. i like the wheels..

your previous pics were in the proper format but you missed server info so you need to add the host server info so http://www.myserver.com/file.jpg then those html img tags you had and you'll be set.
    Last edited by R_Ethug; 10-11-2005, 06:03 PM.

Comment

car looks good
      Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

Thanks for your comments,
        Yeah I need to get the wheels refinished, the guy who owned the car before me enjoyed curbing them I think, just need to save the pennies first. Also need to put a decent deck in and new speakers. She drives nice, short shifter kit, momo wheel and shifter knob, dropped about an inch, and a chip in the engine, the wheels are 16's with 215/40 rubber. I will have to see how she does in her first Calgary winter...its alittle different from those in Van.

Comment

Wow! for an 11 yr old car that looks freakin amazing!

Present
          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
          2003 VW Jetta GLI
          1992 VW Jetta GL
          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Hey nice car, might be a silly question, but were you parked at one of the SAIT parking lots (the gravel one) around the end of august?
            Graeme

2015 S4
            2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Yeah I for sure was parked in the gravel parking lot at SAIT at the end of august. I tend not to drive to school these days, gas is a *****, and the train is right outside my door. I remember seeing your jetta, its tight, I really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by rich1e
                Yeah I for sure was parked in the gravel parking lot at SAIT at the end of august. I tend not to drive to school these days, gas is a *****, and the train is right outside my door. I remember seeing your jetta, its tight, I really like it.

Haha, thanks. I park a Dalhousie and take the train.
                I really like your cars stance, I need to get some decent sized spacers.
                Graeme

2015 S4
                2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Looks good I think the tires need a bit more stretch and then a bit more drop too but thats just me. Anyway car looks great and welcome!!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Car's looking good for being 10+ years old. Wheels are different but cool
                    Kyle
                    2000 Audi S4

Comment

Working...
                    X