Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 VW GTI 1.8T Indigo Blue

Hey Everyone,
    New to the forums so I thought I would put some pictures up of my GTI. I've seen a few of your rides around town, and I must say I'm in good company. I like to keep mine looking pretty stock but I've added a couple of goodies;

-APR 91 Octane Program
    -Forge Samco TIH
    -K&N Air Filter
    -Neuspeed 28 mm RSB
    -Neuspeed Black front upper tie bar
    -Audi TT Short Shifter
    -OEM Sport Suspension Package (Don't know if that qualifies)
    -OEM Chrome Exhaust Tips
    -OEM 17" LBs

Audio (Again mostly Stock)
    -Phatbox MP3 Player
    -Sirius Sporter Satellite Radio

Anyways, I'm used to lurking around the boards a lot but I'll certainly start posting.

Cheers,
    Rafael

Pictures

[/URL]

Last edited by Road Runner; 02-12-2006, 10:34 AM. Reason: Pictures not working...
    Road Runner
    Le Mans Blue BMW 135i- M sport Package

Re: 2003 VW GTI 1.8T Indigo Blue

Originally posted by Road Runner
    Hey Everyone,
    New to the forums so I thought I would put some pictures up of my GTI. I've seen a few of your rides around town, and I must say I'm in good company. I like to keep mine looking pretty stock but I've added a couple of goodies;

-APR 91 Octane Program
    -Forge Samco TIH
    -K&N Air Filter
    -Neuspeed 28 mm RSB
    -Neuspeed Black front upper tie bar
    -Audi TT Short Shifter
    -OEM Sport Suspension Package (Don't know if that qualifies)
    -OEM Chrome Exhaust Tips
    -OEM 17" LBs

Audio (Again mostly Stock)
    -Phatbox MP3 Player
    -Sirius Sporter Satellite Radio

Anyways, I'm used to lurking around the boards a lot but I'll certainly start posting.

Cheers,
    Rafael

Pictures

[/URL]

car looks great...OEM!!

Comment

Welcome and very clean looking car!!!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Looks great.. Indigo is a great color, it'll give you fits trying to keep it clean though! But once its clean....

Where did you mount your sirius unit? I have a sportster as well and its just sitting in front of the shifter which is annoying, haven't decided where I want to mount it yet though.
        2007 BMW 328XI

Comment

looks good man.

Comment

I actually can't take the credit for doing it myself, I had it installed at Bestbuy on Boxing Day b/c they were able to do it that day when I bought it. The antenna wires arund the windshield in the seam inside the car between the windshield and the dash/pillars and is attached to the dash with 2 sided tape. The power source wires right into the power supply rather than using the cig lighter.
            It sits there pretty well, it was a bit distracting the first couple days but its fine now. The color of the unit matches our color guage color scheme pretty well too.
            Let me know if you have any other questions.

Originally posted by nonick
            Looks great.. Indigo is a great color, it'll give you fits trying to keep it clean though! But once its clean....

Where did you mount your sirius unit? I have a sportster as well and its just sitting in front of the shifter which is annoying, haven't decided where I want to mount it yet though.
            Road Runner
            Le Mans Blue BMW 135i- M sport Package

Comment

Working...
            X