My B7 A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My B7 A4

Here it is in it's modesty. Will be lowered soon. SS and sub mount should also be in soon.

UPDATE! (02-02-2007 at 06:58 AM)

Post lowering photo:

UPDATE! (04-20-2007 at 09:59 PM)

I stopped in Edmonton the other day and...

Got my wheels put on while the guys at Darsh were installing my exhaust/testpipe (and doing an excellent job btw). It sounds amazing, Stef and Richard were even good enough to help out with a slight camber issue on my rear tires.

Once again a top notch job from the Dubsport guys!! Thanks again! They always make sure they treat their customers cars like they would their own.

...Theeeeen I went over to 'Autobahn Performance' on the west end and they flashed my ECU with APR's 91 octane program. Which was totally worth it.

Then next day I came back to the same building where 'Malcom's Tinting' is also located, and the guys there did one hell of a good job (and fast) tinting my windows. I would highly recommend them! They also do 3m stuff and residential window tinting.

It was a busy few days. These are just preliminary photos, the weather in Red Deer sucks right now so I'll have to do a more serious shoot later. I also picked up a video camera so I'll make sure to update my Youtube account with some exhaust footage.

Thanks to all the people that helped out especially the boys at Darsh.

UPDATE! (04-26-2007 at 01:35 AM)

My brother was the one holding the camera for that clip, when I reved it, I saw his hair fly back... LOL

UPDATE!

Last edited by Coker Rat; 04-28-2007, 12:34 PM.
    Dylan
    (Made from bits of real panther.)

Re: My B7 A4

Looks good, but chip it!
    Chris

Comment

Will look great with a drop!!

Nice car, love the B7 front end!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Yes that front end is the sex
        I'd like to make a statment!
        2012 Q5
        2011 A5

Comment

nice

Comment

haha, thanx guys, I 'll chip it when i pay it off...
            Dylan

Comment

bump
              Dylan

Comment

looks gooder lowered for sure

Comment

thanx man, you'll have to show me your collection one day
                  Dylan

Comment

looking good man! you on stasis streetsports? if so did u lower it further or is more like sprot suspension height? hows the ride quality with our shitty roads?!!
                    ¥×-GøñÐï §tÝlèZ-×¥
                    '02 DG A4 3.0Q 6MT | Member of Club 3.0

.:. OEM Audi : In.Pro : Custom I.C.E : Vogtland : VMR : Lamin-X : SPP .:.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondi Stylez View Post
                      looking good man! you on stasis streetsports? if so did u lower it further or is more like sprot suspension height? hows the ride quality with our shitty roads?!!
                      It's quite low, back is still too low IMO. I can't raise the back up anymore and I can't drive through the parking lot by tim hortons downtown anymore due to the crazy speed bumps but other than that I like it. The ride quality might be very slightly reduced but the overall ride quality on the **** roads is still pretty good.
                      Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by Coker Rat View Post
                        It's quite low, back is still too low IMO. I can't raise the back up anymore and I can't drive through the parking lot by tim hortons downtown anymore due to the crazy speed bumps but other than that I like it. The ride quality might be very slightly reduced but the overall ride quality on the **** roads is still pretty good.

that sucks! see i cant pick any coils because this is EXACTLY what im worried about! i would need to put the 16" stocks back on for winter and from what ppl on audizine said its the same drop (pre-set by stasis) as the 02 sport suspension... which i think is 25.5" or something!?

why cant u raise it anymore?

do u regret ur decision? like would u have gone tein or some other company in the same price range?!
                        ¥×-GøñÐï §tÝlèZ-×¥
                        '02 DG A4 3.0Q 6MT | Member of Club 3.0

.:. OEM Audi : In.Pro : Custom I.C.E : Vogtland : VMR : Lamin-X : SPP .:.

Comment

what do you mean the back is to low ?

dont you mean the front isnt low enough ?

Comment

The rear tires are in the wheel wells, I wanted an inch gap or so on the back but its not possible with the springs/spring perches provided.

If I was doing it again I might go bilstien or get these http://www.stasisengineering.com/Cat...i&EN=48&PID=90

Seems like the quality of the street sports is lacking, It's the only aftermarket kit i've ever had though so I might not be an expert.

I hear airbags ride pretty nice too, that would be prime, but lots of other junk envolved too.
                            Last edited by Coker Rat; 02-11-2007, 07:27 PM.
                            Dylan

Comment

meh airbags are lame

just pick up a set of H&R coilovers for it

they ride good, and go as low or as 4x4 as you want

bryan had them in his A4 and probbly rode better then stock

Comment

Working...
                              X