Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aston Martin V-12 Vantage RS

Aston Martin unveils V12 Vantage RS

Aston Martin has taken the wraps off of its V12 Vantage RS today at the unveiling of its new design studio. Powered by a 600 horsepower V12 borrowed from the DBRS9 racecar, the 3,500 pound Vantage is said to go from 0-60 in less than four seconds and hit a top speed of 200 mph.

Although technically a concept, it is believed that a version of the car will see limited production sometime next year with a price tag north of the DBS'. The V12 Vantage RS will also have a number of other performance upgrades, such as carbon-ceramic brake rotors.

2002 996TT
    2011 S5
    2004 S4 Avant

Re: Aston Martin V-12 Vantage RS

Holy interior Batman!

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

interior is HOT...but the outside is pretty plain by Aston standards...and the rear lights are BRUTAL!
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

yea tails arent that great interior is amazing tho!

Comment

Not sure on the hood venting either...

Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

ewwwww.. could just be the color of the car that doesn't help.. if it was black or something i think it would look aight

Comment

Its not really that is plain on the outside ... I dont think they have painted it yet .. i think that just fancy primer .. You can email Aston martin and suggest a color and name it ... as i was told. If that is the color they came up with .. then they should never ask for consumer input ever again!
              William

Comment

Love the outside, love the color, love the taillights with that color.

Inside is too over the top, they should have picked a contrasting color with the outside, not the same color. Too much alcantara too (I never thought I'd say it).
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

It is pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
                  X