GTR in top gear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTR in top gear!

holy crap it did 1:19 on thier track! basically like an enzo!

this car is going to pretty much destroy everything on the road.. can't wait to see a few around town

Re: GTR in top gear!

thats sunday's news man... you are slow

ps: top gear crashed the gt-r the day after lol, only one in the entire UK for the press to use.

2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

LOL WTF really who pushed it too hard ?? stig?

Comment

it was after the shoot. some posts say it was an R8 that rear ended it, but I think it was just 'an audi'. Guess it was fixed a day or two later.
        Stefan
        -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
        -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
        -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Although details are a bit sketchy, it seems Top Gear magazine was performing a photo shoot on the Isle of Man with a assortment of other “comparison” cars. Although it's not clear if an Audi R8 was one of those “comparisson” cars, it apparently rear ended the GT-R which stoped short.

Adding to the unsubstantiated story, the GT-R with a booked itinerary of appearances, including a toss up the Goodwood hill, was repaired over night and successfully fulfilled its obligations in its impure condition.

Comment

Man, you can just see it. 100 Japanese mechanics jump out of a van and a new GT-R is born....

Saw the episode last night. Jeremy loved it, which is pretty rare. I don't think he had anything bad to say.

Comment

So is that a win for its stopping power?
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

looks like a win for its energy absorbtion bars
                Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Man, I can't believe how fast it went 'round. It didn't even LOOK fast, it just was? Some of the cars it beat... just blows my mind.

All I have to say is that the next generation of cars had better step things up a notch now.
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

oh for sure kris.. if you watch the track lap when it flys by the tire wall it sounds feaking amazing!

it always makes me laugh how manufacturers keep coming out with higher HP cars even though gas prices keep going up

although newer engines do get decent mileage.. i bet geralds rs4 beats my s4 for mileage.. that FSI seems to really help the vag cars out

Comment

Working...
                    X