Bentley Continental Supersports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bentley Continental Supersports

Bentley's most powerful road car ever has broken cover following recent teasers. The Continental Supersports is the absolute pinnacle of the Bentley brand in performance terms. It combines the look of a GT with the luxury of what the company stands for. The name Supersports is inspired by the original 1925 3.0-litre two-seater car.

The Supersports can run on either petrol or E85 biofuel which makes it the first FlexFuel-capable Bentley. That pushes the twin-turbo 6.0-litre W12 engine to a power output figure of 630PS (463kW) and maximum torque of 800Nm (590 lb ft) made at a lowly 1,700rpm. Performance is posted as 3.7 seconds for the 0 - 60mph and 3.9 seconds for the 0 - 100km/h sprints. Bentley's initial average fuel consumption figures are 17.3 mpg (16.3 litres/100km).

Bentley's all-wheel-drive system is 40/60 rear-biased. It uses an uprated front suspension with aluminium forward levers, stiffer bushings and Servotronic steering. Exterior appointments include two new colours, dual bonnet vents, a restyled rear bumper and a new front bumper with bigger air intake grilles.

The sporting character of the Bentley Supersports is also highlighted by lightweight 20-inch, 10-spoke alloy wheels running on 275/35 ZR20 Pirelli Ultra High Performance tyres. For stopping power the car comes standard with the largest and most powerful carbon ceramic brakes fitted to a production car which shave off 20 kg (44 lb) off the car's mass.

The interior fuses sport with comfort by featuring things like a carbon fiber fascia, diamond quilted Alcantara sports seats and an optional 15-speaker Bentley sound system.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Bentley Continental Supersports

baller

Comment

I don't like the wheels or those two tall vent things on the corners of the front bumper. But aside from that it looks amazing.
      Levi.W
      78 BMW 635CSi - Project
      91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Comment

siiiiiick
        Team Highschool
        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Now thats a b-machine
          Certified 3m installer
          jwukovits@me.com
          1-403-988-9012
          Instagram @Protectit
          I always thought I was strange. Now I have a Saab and it's official I'm strange......

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted on 35's
          2011 Jeep Rubicon 2dr Not Stock
          2004 Saab 9-3 2.0T Daily and Stock(for now)

Comment

I think the door catch is the same as on our VWs and Audis. Now I feel like I'm driving a Bentley. Awesome.

Comment

Carbon fibre?!?!?!

Bleccchhhhhhh

Needs teak or rosewood or something less rice

Comment

Working...
              X