sigpic

Comment

Re: Lotus Evora

You suck at the internet. Works for me!

Comment

looks sweet! and link works for me too!
          Kevin

2000 s4, Custom vast stg2+, piggie pipes, ssac catback, evoms intake, 710n's, eibach sportline springs, RS4 Reps, VDO boost guage

Comment

British automaker decided to take a new approach with the Evora, making it the world’s only mid-engine 2+2

Unless they're talking about current production cars, the author forgot about the Bertone styled Ferrari Dino 308 2+2.

The styling looks good and I'm sure that the Toyota engine makes for a really tractable powerband. However I'm pretty sure that Gary Coleman (bless his departed midget soul) would be about the only adult that you could comfortably fit in the back. Making me wonder why Lotus bothered trying to make it a 4 seater rather than a 2 seater Grand Tourer.
            "Paranoia is just the eerie sensation of knowing you're right"

Comment

British automaker decided to take a new approach with the Evora, making it the world’s only mid-engine 2+2

Unless they're talking about current production cars, the author forgot about the Bertone styled Ferrari Dino 308 2+2.

The styling looks good and I'm sure that the Toyota engine makes for a really tractable powerband. However I'm pretty sure that Gary Coleman (bless his departed midget soul) would be about the only adult that you could comfortably fit in the back. Making me wonder why Lotus bothered trying to make it a 4 seater rather than a 2 seater Grand Tourer.
              "Paranoia is just the eerie sensation of knowing you're right"

Comment

i think they mean in production .
                sigpic

Comment

Lotus did make it a 2 seat GT car, you can get either a 2+2 or a 2+0.
                  Current: Golf R and a corporate lease nobody cares about

Comment

Working...
                  X