• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Model S

Yes, in addition to that..

this thing looks pretty nifty
    I Guess I </3 Men Anymore!

Re: Tesla Model S

I think touchscreen would be super annoying to control EVERYTHING in the car.

Oh, i want to open my sunroof, let me close my google maps, navigate to the sunroof menu, then drag the slider to 73% open.

Pretty neat though. Fiskar's are still better looking in my opinion

Pat

His
    1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
    1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
    1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
    Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

Let alone the safety issues of taking your eyes off the road all the time to change bloody anything.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I like it...especially if the kids won't behave...pile groceries on em!!! lol
        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Can't wait to see the production car, got to peek at the prototype when they brought it to town and loved it! Seriously awesome starting price too if they haven't changed it.
          Tunerworks Performance Inc.
          Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
          .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
          STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

That is really cool.

As far as the touch screen goes, this isn't revolutionary (well it kind of is) but there are are full nav displays that also have controls for your dual climate, fans and whatnot.

One of the reasons I want nav on the next vehicle I own as it's so convenient to control everything via touch display.
            Jay

Comment

Working...
            X