Another lotus build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another lotus build

Not to the extreme of marks but also a red lotus esprit getting some work done

first and only day it will ever see the frozen water

dirty never been cleaned engine

cleaned . new belts . deleted vacuume pump and polished the freshly rebuilt alternator . and brackets

blasted the manifold (has a small crack but only has to survive one more summer then we change some more stuff )

filthy engine bay ( expecting to see some rotten galvanized fram when i clean this)

shocker coating is in perfect shape needs nothing ....
    sigpic

Re: Another lotus build

As usual.. I am desperately jealous of you're polishing abilities!!! Looks Fantastic!!!
    sigpicMark Terrio-Cameron and Southland Volkswagen - Call (403) 581 6875 or PM me for a great deal on you're next VW

Comment

new radiator (not the cheapest rad i have ever bought )
      sigpic

Comment

oooooo pretty!!!! Which one is that?
        sigpicMark Terrio-Cameron and Southland Volkswagen - Call (403) 581 6875 or PM me for a great deal on you're next VW

Comment

the jae unit ... what a bi*ch to install .
          sigpic

Comment

old rad

cutting in smaller marker lights

no more pia..

what dosent a cupra lip fit
            sigpic

Comment

MOST EXPENSIVE OIL FILTER.......EVAR
              sigpic

Comment

So is this basic maintenance, with the while I'm in there philosophy of taking care of odds and ends? Or are you getting set for something big?
                Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
                Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

its not some epic monster nope. i purchased a car that had been severely neglected and have been rebuilding this car for this season , i have changed out the diff for a quaife and had the trans case repaired . purchased a bad ass radiator and a few other basic items that cost a **** load more than i wanted to spend , and individually would not have been bad but when its all at once sucks and basically ate up any chance of major modifications this year , so i am sticking to basic ones like side markers new fogs and a cupra lip . if the car behaves this summer . than next winter i will push the 4 cyl to destroy .
                  sigpic

Comment

Pray tell, what would you install in the four banger's place?

Comment

I don't think he is going to be swapping the 4 cylinder at all... Pretty sure it will just be the most powerful 4 cylinder esprit on the planet.

Comment

Yes i would not be swapping out the 4 cyl . i can easyily get it into that 500-600 hp range . and in a car this light . omg ..
                        engine is in and the final items will start disapearing off the list .
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Awesome progress Chris... good to see the Brit bits in their glory.

What kind of powerband would you have at the 500-600 range?

Comment

Working...
                              X