2013 Opel Adam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Opel Adam

Today during the 2012 Paris Motor Show, German automaker Opel has introduced the new Adam which will be available with “virtually unlimited options for customization”. Measuring 3.70 meters long and 1.72 meters wide, the Adam represents Opel’s offering in the A segment and it will be offered in three trim levels: Jam, Glam and Slam.

The base version will cost 11,500 euros in Germany (including VAT) and it’s the one powered by a 1.2-liter gasoline engine with 70 hp (51 kW). There’s also a larger 1.4-liter engine offered with two different outputs: 87 hp (64 kW) and 100 hp (74 kW). Regardless of the engine choice, these are connected to a 5-speed manual gearbox and are available with the ecoFLEX technology package, including the stop/start system.

The interior cabin of the Opel Adam can accommodate up to four people, a cabin which benefits from the “Made in Germany” build quality as Opel mentions in the press release. Perhaps one of the key selling features of this petite car is the high number of personalization options available, including a starlight headliner complete with more than 60 LEDs that can recreate a starlit sky for 380 euros.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: 2013 Opel Adam

I really like that! I wish more small cars like this came here
    ~Tracy~
    MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
    Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

I think it's ugly, reminds me to much of the Juke

Comment

^^^You sure you're not thinking of that new smart car posted??? That thing reminds me of the juke. This reminds me more of the Audi A1. It also reminds me of Reinier Wolfcastle as Radioactive Man saying "UP AND ADAM!!!" hahaha
        Patryk
        Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
        08 VW .:R32
        04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Looks like an A1 to me too

Pat

His
          1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
          1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
          1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
          2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
          Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

I love A1s so probably why I think this looks pretty good, but not A1 good
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Hot girl, ugly car.
              GT3071R and more...

Comment

Working...
              X