Arden Tuned Jaguar XK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arden Tuned Jaguar XK

British tuner Arden has put together a set of upgrades for the new XK range from Jaguar. Jaguar fits the XK as standard with a 4.2 liter V8 with with 298 horsepower. Arden rebuilds this eight-cylinder engine from scratch and increases displacement to 4.5 liters, optimizes the lubrication and the cooling, improves the intake and exhaust systems, adds sports catalytic converters, and re-calibrates the EMS. The result is almost a hundred extra horse power, with the total of 392 bhp. Arden says zero to 62 mph takes just 5.3 seconds, compared to 6.1 seconds for the stock model.

If that's not enough, Arden also offers a supercharged version, which elicits an impressive 480 hp. The supercharged XK accelerates 0.5 seconds faster to 62 mph than its naturally aspirated counterpart. Like Jaguar's official acceleration numbers, Arden's are likely a bit on the conservative side. The company also offers a custom bodykit, exhaust, and 21" wheels.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Arden Tuned Jaguar XK

I bet that its NOT cheap to have this done. Not sure if its worthwhile, probably better to buy a different car.

The real question to me is why does the XK only come with a 300hp V8 -- not really sports car territory these days. It should be better tuned from the factory.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Thats why you get the XKR with 420 hp and a supercharger
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Man does that look like the DB7....
        Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

thtas what i thought

Comment

Working...
          X