Porsche Cayenne GTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche Cayenne GTS

Porsche underlines the real sporty edge of its successful Cayenne series with the addition of a new model to be unveiled at the Frankfurt International Auto Show next week and going on sale in 2008: the Cayenne GTS boasts a specially developed chassis with permanent all-wheel drive, a V8 engine that offers a sizeable increase in horsepower and for the first time in North America will be available with a six-speed manual transmission.

With its lowered body, the new Cayenne GTS reveals a distinctive front and rear look combined with striking wheel-arch extensions that provide plenty of space for the standard 21-inch alloy rims with 295/35 R21 tires. Redesigned front and rear seats reflect the sportier personality of the new model. Two new paint finishes will be introduced with the Cayenne GTS: Nordic Gold Metallic and GTS Red.

In the United States and Canada the Cayenne GTS will come with Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), an electronically controlled damping system and complete with air suspension as standard.

The 2009 Cayenne GTS is scheduled to make its North American debut in March of 2008 at a U.S. price of $69,300.

Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Re: Porsche Cayenne GTS

Spec sounds nice!

but am i the only one that thinks that thing looks Butt ugly?
    Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

i'd hit it

Comment

I think it looks pretty good, would prefer another colour though.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I like it. But I wonder if the new seats actually have bolsters on them - the standard Cayenne seats are shite.
          2008 Audi RS4
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
          X