Mercedes Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes Sucks

So long story short, I was in Vancouver this last weekend and inquired about buying a B200 for my mom. This lead to me getting a letter in my email this morning:

Kris,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the 2008 B200. Please note that as
    the Vancouver Area Retail Group is factory owned we are not permitted to
    sell new vehicles into other markets.

Sincerely,

KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Mercedes Sucks

wtf are you kidding.. infact your paying PST there!

i'd just say your moving to BC hence the purchase locally ahah

Comment

Problem is that they don't seem to have many of them on the lot here, and they were a lot cheaper in BC even with PST I think.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

really? i guess they are selling too many CL black's to care about the other models then.. stupid rich ass city and its stupid drivers lol

Comment

If you live in Alberta you can buy a new car in BC and not have to pay the PST....I did this several years ago. There is a government form I had to fill out and I had to produce prove of Alberta residency.
          2004 VW Jetta TDI Sport

Comment

My mom has one, I guess the sales guy at the dealership here was a tool as well. You have to hold their hand no matter where you go.

Comment

Found a couple more in Calgary and a couple in Edmonton, and although the list prices were higher I think some persistant negotiating might lead to bringing the price in line with Vancouver and getting one here in Calgary.

I'll bring it out to a meet or something in case anyone has never been in the B, its pretty awesome actually.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Kor please check your PM. I have some Bs here in stock as well.

Comment

I just bought a B200 T out of Winnipeg! Picking it up next weekend. Its funny how much easier it is buying a car over the phone than Calgary's stealerships.
                  Dan

Comment

Sorry for the guy who PM'd me, I had already talked to guys up in Edmonton and my mom called back and made a deal on a Black-on-Black 2008 B200. Should be sweet.

Interior on the B200 is top notch, better than VW's on the MkV for sure.

The 135hp base engine is a bit of a dog but I am sure the 200T will be nice.

Tons of cargo space in the B200, better than most small SUV's!!!

Great car for someone with a family, not sure I would drive it as a single guy but yeah, I like it a lot.
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Its alright Kris, I love your car though!

Comment

Working...
                      X