Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you pay? New 2010 GLK

Originally posted by OET B7 View Post
    First of all, they are inaccurate. If you are in the car business you would know. Secondly, even if they are, it is really irrelevant because keep in mind dealers has to make some money to keep the lights on and door open. Reasonable deal is all we are looking for. And for some cars, dealer can refuse to take any offers because they are hard to get or they are very popular.

Hope this helps
    Yes they are inaccurate because they don't show all the other incentives dealers may get from factories. I am not in car business but I know lots of guys who are. I have never had a deal refused based on CCC reports as long as my offer was fair. So anywhere from $400 - $1500 above invoice. I agree though this strategy might not work for all makes and models especially if the car is rare and/or hard to get.

Comment

I test drove one a while back. Nice ride and plush interior. Quick Question though. Does it come standard with HID's or Halogens?

Comment

Originally posted by nordex View Post
        I test drove one a while back. Nice ride and plush interior. Quick Question though. Does it come standard with HID's or Halogens?
        It comes with halogens as standard. HIDs are optional and they cost $1000. The GLKs do ride nice since it is on the W204 C class wagon chasis. I hope you enjoyed your test drive and if you have any more questions feel free to post more here on the forum.

Hope this helps.

Comment

FYI GLK pricing is going up by a few hundred dollars.

Comment

Working...
          X