Brabus E V12 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brabus E V12 Coupe

BRABUS, the German tuner proud to also be classified as an automaker in its own right, has unveiled its latest creation - the BRABUS E V12 Coupe.

Based on the latest Mercedes E-Class coupe, BRABUS calls this its Gran Turismo. It comes with a BRABUS SV12 R biturbo engine which churns out a healthy 800 PS (788 bhp/588 kW) and a peak torque figure of 1,420 Nm (1,047 lb-ft). Suffice to say, 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) comes in at under 4 seconds - 3.7 to be exact. The 200 km/h (124 mph) mark is reached in only 9.9 seconds and 300 km/h (186 mph) in 23.9 seconds. The car is electronically limited to a top speed of 350 km/h (218 mph).

BRABUS is definitely deserving of the automaker credential since it adds so much of its own technology to this E-Class Coupe. It takes the standard 5.5 liter V12 and expands it up to a 6.3 liter engine by means of a new crankshaft, larger cylinder bore and bigger pistons. BRABUS also adds a sizable contribution of its own electronic work to the engine.

The BRABUS E V12 Coupe comes with a 5-speed automatic transmission, reinforced by BRABUS, and a high-performance limited slip differential for the rear-wheel drive system. Also added are a new air intake system and a stainless-steel sport exhaust system with free-flow metal catalysts.

To help manage the extra wind from the excessive amount of power is a carbon fiber body kit that helps reduce lift on the front end with a sport fender with integrated air vents and other cooling air inlet and outlets as well as other aerodynamic paneling. Integrated LED daytime running lights are also part of the package. A coil-over suspension with adjustable ride height boosts agility. High-performance brakes and 19-inch rims also match the demands of the E V12 Coupe's power rating.

Cost? 478,000 euros.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Brabus E V12 Coupe

so much riceness lmao

Comment

I think its pretty sweet!
      ~Tracy~
      MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
      Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

wow. Brabus anything = instant boner!!!
        Patryk
        Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
        08 VW .:R32
        04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

sick!

Comment

Exterior=Pure Sex, but the interior, whats with the quilt pattern in the footwells and all the hugh white stiching makes it look a tad tacky.

And lit door sill plates? Looks like a canadian tire option for honda civics made by ractive
            Last edited by Shoppingcart111; 03-03-2010, 11:36 AM.

Comment

looks like a saturn redline. the front bumper cover screams 1999 wings west civic bumper. the back reminds me of an accord. the engine's carbon fiber covers look mismatched. the interior looks like my grandmother knitted it.

i honestly can't see anything about that car that i like. :(
              D.J.
              Turbo SVT Focus
              Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

Ill take 2
                Certified 3m installer
                jwukovits@me.com
                1-403-988-9012
                Instagram @Protectit
                I always thought I was strange. Now I have a Saab and it's official I'm strange......

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted on 35's
                2011 Jeep Rubicon 2dr Not Stock
                2004 Saab 9-3 2.0T Daily and Stock(for now)

Comment

Originally posted by aliencurv View Post
                  i honestly can't see anything about that car that i like. :(
                  Maybe the nearly 800hp and over 1,000 ft/lbs of torque?

Brabus stuff is generally a bit over the top though I agree.
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

True when it comes to the styling of the car, but what they do to the engines is nothing short of spectacular!
                    Patryk
                    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                    08 VW .:R32
                    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                      Maybe the nearly 800hp and over 1,000 ft/lbs of torque?

Brabus stuff is generally a bit over the top though I agree.
                      okay you got me there lol

i didn't even read about the car, because i thought it was going to be redline/accord specs
                      D.J.
                      Turbo SVT Focus
                      Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

Brabus's are just scary for sure! I love the "electronically limited to 218mph", sweet jesus! While I wish they'd leave the bodywork alone and be offered with a manual they sure do make some monsters.
                        2002 996TT
                        2011 S5
                        2004 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                        X