No announcement yet.

Mercedes Benz Concept Style Coupe (CSC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes Benz Concept Style Coupe (CSC)

Following yesterday's leaked photos and a brief appearance at Avant/Garde Diaries event in Los Angeles today, Mercedes-Benz has released details about the Concept Style Coupe, a compact four-door which previews the upcoming CLA / CLC-Class model.

Set to make its public debut at Auto China in Beijing next week, the "executive" compact four-door vehicle, which is branded as a coupe due to its fastback roofline, is decribed by Mercedes as: nonconformist, provocative and masculine. Highlights include an all-new headlamp design, new turbo four-cylinder petrol engine with 211 hp and all-wheel drive 4MATIC via a 7G-DCT dual clutch automatic transmission.

"The almost production-standard Concept Style Coupé sets a new benchmark for avantgarde design in the executive segment," emphasised Gorden Wagener, Head of Design at Mercedes-Benz. "Its breathtaking proportions, sinewy fluid surfaces and sculptural lines are the physical expression of our dynamic design idiom."

The Mercedes-Benz Concept Style Coupe measures 4637mm long, 1891 wide and 1398 tall and carries design cues from the new A-Class. Body features include diamond-theme radiator grille and rear diffuser, frameless side windows, large panoramic roof and no B-pillar.

Inside, there's a sporty theme with light grey nubuck leather and anthracite Alcantara contrasted with neon green piping and topstitching throughout the cabin. The sporty traits continue with materials such as carbon fiber, black anodised aluminium, chrome and suede.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Mercedes Benz Concept Style Coupe (CSC)

Aside from the Nike designed interior that is gorgeous!
    Levi.W
    78 BMW 635CSi - Project
    91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Comment

Intimidating front end and stance...pretty sweet looking 4dr!!!
      Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Hot looking car but those wheels are so ugly! They remind me of the ugly chrome ones you could get back in the 90's. I guess they are supposed to be similar to Mercs older blade wheels.
        Jay

Comment

the styling is sick! i love the green piping but it would get annoying after a while

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth
            12 VW Golf
            09 BMW 135i
            07 MKV GTI
            03 Jetta GLI
            01 Jetta GLS
            90 Jetta GL

Comment

Kinda reminds me of this.

--
              Rod
              Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
              2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

^^^ hahahahhahhaha harrrrrr!~^^

Comment

Not gonna lie, depending on the specs of the wheels, I would rock that sh!t on my car any day. Not feeling the whole car in general though and that interior is just awful.
                  Patryk
                  Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                  08 VW .:R32
                  04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                  X