Porsche Carrera GT by Zagato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche Carrera GT by Zagato

Zagato received an order from rally driver Ernst Berg to make his Porsche Carrera GT very special.

Considered by Zagato as an evolution rather than a revolution of the original Carrera GT, this bespoke model maintains the same technical characteristics of Porsche's supercar. Zagato says Ernst Berg and his son Rem observed closely the development of the vehicle.

The focus was on giving it a new look by redesigning the engine hood, exhaust pipes, rear diffuser and front/rear bumper shields. Another significant change would have to be the Zagato-style double bubble roof.

Power comes from the same naturally-aspirated V10 5.7-liter engine generating 605 HP (445 kW) at 8,000 rpm which will allow the Carrera GT to reach 62 mph (100 km/h) in 3.9 seconds, on its way to a top speed of 205 mph (330 km/h).

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Porsche Carrera GT by Zagato

Video with new exhaust sound.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm

The car that never gets old.

Still think I'd prefer a Gemballa Mirage GT.
      Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
      Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
      Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

after reading some of the stories from owners about dealing with gembella i wouldnt
        Team Highschool
        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
        X