Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: got myself a benz B200 turbo

Originally posted by Kor View Post
    The thing about this car is that the practicality is unbeatable, it feels twice the size of a GTI inside but on the outside has a hatch profile. So you have to respect it, plus 200hp turbo. Nice buy. I would buy one as a family car anyday.

My advice if you want to mod it is to black out the roof, get a bit less wheel gap, and big (not necessarily expensive) 1pc wheels.

What wheels are those?
    Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Carlsson wheels.. I believe they are 18'
      drive green ||
      2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
      2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

Don't follow the oil change intervals..Every (8000kms) seen to many engines fail after warranty.
        Oil change is your cars best friend.

Comment

Took my wheels off on Saturday, they're 18x7.5 +47. Lowered on the B12 kit, I'm running 12mm spacers on the rear and 15mm would work. No spacers on the front, but it could stand to be out another 5mm-8mm.

I wanted to keep the wheels light, so I stuck with the 7.5" width vs going to 8 or 8.5" and I wanted to be able to rotate them so no staggered setup for me.

Ideal non-staggered setup would probably be 8" & +47 with a 10mm spacer on the rear.

Just a note if you do your own oil changes, you need a fairly long extension to reach the filter behind the engine.
          B7 S4 Avant - KW/JHM/Stasis/034/FI
          B200T

Comment

this chop excites me

and because racecar
            drive green ||
            2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
            2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

Working...
            X