C30 sale - pricing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C30 sale - pricing?

Has anyone heard of the going rate on a C30? It appears they're not selling...anywhere at any price. The price must be dropping quick...

Re: C30 sale - pricing?

I am not sure on the discounts they have, but seems they are doing 0.8% financing on 2007s for 48 months currently.

I did see a red one with the full kit the other day and I think it looked good.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I've seen a few around town.

The C30 pricing is a little high I think, about 6 or 7 grand above a GTI. I like the car though, and would consider one if I was looking for a car like that. Lot's of features the GTI doesn't have.

And yea, the financing is really good which makes them more competitive.
      Last edited by Tuna; 08-28-2007, 03:03 PM.
      Jay

Comment

6 or 7 over a GTI you can get yourself a whole lot more car than a C30 tho...volvo needs to rethink that IMO
        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
        -james

Comment

who they are like 44grand??? thats insane..i've seen a blue one floating around downtown..

Comment

Thats the same type of price range as a well equipped A3, and I see quite a few of those. Not sure how the C30 drives but on paper they look pretty decent.
            Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

Ok, so I just priced out a C30 on the website. With every option except Auto (I even picked the 2500 NAV system and upgraded paint) it comes to 41,290 AFTER Freight and PDI and before any negotiating. Now considering what you get with that I don't think it's that bad. There's also more markup on a Volvo so I could see talking them down to 36-37ish.

Also, 0.9% financing.

Given the choice between this and a GTI it would be a tough call as to which one I'd take, I do love the GTI but I think the C30 would come out better on paper.
              Jay

Comment

They are a spectacular drive, very fun indeed. You have to keep in mind as well that they are a small car, not much luggage room. I like them and am up in the air as to what kinda of car I would like to get next year, this is definately on the list though. The one I built was 44k (manual) so its a little higher but I think its worth it.
                06 Subaru STi
                Volvo tech

Comment

After much humming and hawing and a lot of test drives, I bought myself a C30 last week. It should be here by Nov. The wait sucks, but I'm very excited! It's an awesome car and immediately felt like home when I stepped into one.

I paid around $42k, for a T5 with sport package, dynaudio, 17s, sport chassis, body kit, and metallic paint.

Despite the fact that it's a low selling model, there are no real breaks to be had on price. As mentioned, there are great financing rates available on 07s, but the 08s have enough improvements to merit the higher financing rate (for me anyway).

I love that there are so few of these on the road. In total I've seen one in Edmonton and two in Calgary.
                  Last edited by uv23; 08-30-2007, 04:49 PM.
                  Yuval
                  2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

AWESOME!! What colour did you get?

BTW, I think you'll get it before Nov. We did a custom order on our V50 and got it In a little over 2 months.

If you get the VIN from the dealer there is a way you can track it's shipping progress. You can track it from the factory to as far as Halifax.
                    Last edited by Tuna; 08-30-2007, 07:06 PM.
                    Jay

Comment

Well I've got my fingers crossed. Haven't received a VIN yet but hopefully soon!

It was hard for me to not buy black, but I pulled through. Ended up getting electric silver with a color-matched body kit. It's a bit flashy, and I'd probably have preferred plain metallic silver (unavailable on the C30), but it really is a beautiful color. And I got black interior, at least. The 17s will be my winter wheel and I'll get something nice in 18 come spring.
                      Last edited by uv23; 08-30-2007, 07:34 PM.
                      Yuval
                      2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Sounds great, congrats on the new car and cannot wait to see pics when it arrives!!
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Will do. I've already got a badgeless grill lined up. And all the lettering on the back, including the VOLVO lettering, peels right off. Imagine my glee.
                          Yuval
                          2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Originally posted by uv23 View Post
                            Will do. I've already got a badgeless grill lined up. And all the lettering on the back, including the VOLVO lettering, peels right off. Imagine my glee.
                            I'm gonna miss Babette...
                            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                            You dig sucka?!

Comment

it is a nice car.
                              but the MILS are just as good if not better than VW.

Comment

Working...
                              X