• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Volvo S60 First Pics

sigpic

Comment

Here is the concept...http://www.dieselstation.com/Volvo/C...s01-i1374.html

Concept, good...in the end, turned out bad..wow

Comment

I like that cockpit. But yeah, not a huge fan of what it looks like. I agree with the boxier comment. Timeless appeal. This just looks like every other mass produced junk out there.

Comment

^^^

Aerodynamics kind of limit new design though -- especially on such a (relatively) big car.

I like it for the mostpart -- I usually wait to see a car in person in order to really see it -
          3 Dimensional often looks different than 2 Dimensional.

There is loose talk about another R version with high hp, better handling etc.

Comment

I will say this however . the sales approach of volvo is amazing . went with a friend to test drive some cars this weekend , and hands down the volvo dealer was amazing , too bad the cars are underpowerd and overpriced , because the sales man was awesome , / as for audi , not even the time of day , this guy is wanting an s4 and they wouldn't even bring one up fpr us to look at they waled us out to the back of the lot to look at it in the frigging cold. they had an a6 3.0t and wouldn't let us drive it to see if we liked the motor , nothing they couldn't be bothered to find an Audi for us to drive , so he drove and loved a mb , but the car he had the most fun in all day was a new gti dsg , and i have to say leaps and bounds better than the mk5 , the dynamic drive system makes it a monster to corner in and it looks amazing , so he is going to buy a new gti , , it wasn't a price thing its was just the most fun he got to drive, dam you audi you could have sold another s4 but no you have your head shoved up your as$ , if corperate adui seen how thier cars were being marketed they would have a heart attack
            sigpic

Comment

Just a heads up, the new s60 is supposed to have a 300hp t6 engine in it.
              We have the face lifted P1's in stock now too.
              06 Subaru STi
              Volvo tech

Comment

Originally posted by MoreSpeed View Post
                hate the front
                ^^^^^

The front looks WAY worse, they ruined it.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by edicius View Post
                  Just a heads up, the new s60 is supposed to have a 300hp t6 engine in it.
                  We have the face lifted P1's in stock now too.
                  Unfortunately probably mated to the slow reacting Auto with no option for Manual.

And Meyers, not sure you can say underpowered, the T5 has 228hp which is still more than the GTI's and the A3's (2.0T)
                  Jay

Comment

Working...
                  X