Good to hear!!!
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Re: come on, somebody step-up.

The question now will be where they sell SAABs and what cars they make.

The current lineup is so-so at best IMO?
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Officially owned by Spyker now.

Comment

Interesting. In all honesty I think they should have just let the brand die. Like a couple articles I read said the brand is no where iconic as it was in the 80's etc and no one now a days can identify its differences to anyone everyone else.
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Yeah but it became less iconic because of who owned it. They took the properties that made it iconic out of it and made it into a 'Euro' badged GM.

Owned a by a company that is known for being ridiculous, will do them well.

Comment

"Interesting. In all honesty I think they should have just let the brand die. Like a couple articles I read said the brand is no where iconic as it was in the 80's etc and no one now a days can identify its differences to anyone everyone else."

True enough the brand may not seem to be as "iconic" but you need to see it from a non-Calgary, or non North American perspective. I moved from Calgary to Van last year, the Saab scene out here is WAY bigger. Saab owners out here are loyal if not fanatical. Half my family lives in the UK, I visit there often and its the same thing, loyal Saab fans and plenty of them.

GM hammered the brand, especially here in NA. Odds are it will have to vanish from the NA market for a while, hopefully not but I can't see them putting the $$ up to support a dead horse in this market.

Want to let a brand die? Then there is certainly more argument for picking GM or for that matter Chrysler, but I digress...

Comment

Working...
              X