Volvo Concept You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo Concept You

Volvo has unveiled the Concept You at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

Built to preview an "upcoming large luxury sedan," the You has a fastback design which mimics the Audi A7. Notable styling touches include LED "ice block" headlights, rear-hinged doors and 21-inch polished aluminum wheels.

Inside, the cabin features a digital instrument cluster, a head-up display and a massive infotainment system. The latter device uses an infrared camera to detect eye movement and only illuminates the display when the driver is looking at it.

Despite the high-tech toys, the interior is tastefully restrained with suede/leather seats, walnut trim and aluminum accents. Other highlights include a full-length center console and an Alpine audio system with a "FreshAir" subwoofer.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Volvo Concept You

I like it

Comment

I liked it a lot, super clean, love the dash, until the last photo.

The hood reminds me of this...

I tried forever to find that image on google. Then to find it, I just googled 'ugly fiat' haha.

Comment

I'm not a big Volvo fan...but the rear suicide doors are pretty nifty!
        Last edited by Geobmx4life; 09-13-2011, 02:36 PM.
        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

I like it!
          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by bonfire View Post
            I liked it a lot, super clean, love the dash, until the last photo.

The hood reminds me of this...

I tried forever to find that image on google. Then to find it, I just googled 'ugly fiat' haha.
            I argee with this totally.

Comment

I don't like the blocky and square front combined with the curvy back end. But the rest looks not bad.
              Levi.W
              78 BMW 635CSi - Project
              91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Comment

Working...
              X