Anyone out there???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone out there???

I just snagged myself a 2007 S40 T5 AWD last week. Definitely considering a RICA tune and intake for next summer, also need some summer wheels.

What are the known good Volvo shops in town? Any local parts dealers or do you guys mostly buy from Eurosport?

Re: Anyone out there???

girlfriend has a 06 S60R, cant speak to any mods as we are happy where it is from the factory.. considering its out daily commuter.... talk to Paul at Bert & Jacks for anything maintenance related they have been working on Volvos for ages!

Current
    02 Audi S3 - Low and Slow phase II follow the build @j_gheron
    04 GLI low and slow OG
    Past
    02 Laser S4//605'd//aquamisted//EPLed
    00 Jetta 1.8T OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by b spot View Post
      I just snagged myself a 2007 S40 T5 AWD last week. Definitely considering a RICA tune and intake for next summer, also need some summer wheels.

What are the known good Volvo shops in town? Any local parts dealers or do you guys mostly buy from Eurosport?
      I've got a 2011 C30 R-Design. I'd look into Elevate, they're doing a ton of cool things with the T5. Personally, I'm going with Polestar software (warranty approved) and the Elevate Cat-Back exhaust. As for engine mods, after that I'll call it a day.

Post pics! I must say, I'm hoping for it to be red with a stick.
      Last edited by saabhutter; 12-18-2012, 08:42 PM.
      Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

Just got a 12 xc90 not planning to do anything engine wise(not worth it ) maybe do some aesthetic stuff and rims that's it .. Love it so far
        12 Volvo XC 90
        03 Jetta1.8T
        95 Cabrio VRT
        90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Were you at 5th ave a few days ago with a friend that was looking at a VW?
          Last edited by GINCH; 12-18-2012, 11:03 PM.
          Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
          -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
          -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
            Were you at 5th ave a few days ago with a friend that was looking at a VW?
            Haha, yes, yes I was. Were you the guy helping us out? He's still on the fence for what he's going to do, that guy is addicted to VW though, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's back.

Unfortunately the car is Barent's Blue, not red, but has a stick! I'll get pics next time it's clean

Comment

No I think Ali was helping you. He said you commented on my RS4 though!
              Derek

-1996 C4S-Fat Ass
              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

No I think Ali was helping you. He said you commented on my RS4 though!
                Yes, I believe I called you a jerk when I saw it Then he said you had an S4 Avant before, and I called you a jerk again. I actually just sold my B6 S4. One day, no matter how old it is, I will scoop up a low milage B7 RS4 and keep it forever.

Comment

Don't worry Derek really is a jerk Only a jerk can keep a car so nice and clean. It is almost like he buys more toothbrushes to clean his car than he does to clean his teeth!
                  Name: Brent
                  His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                  Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                  Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I believe the word you called me was a douche!!!
                    Derek

-1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

I believe the word you called me was a douche!!!
                      Nope, that would have been if you had an M3 I clearly used jerk as you drive my realistic dream car

Comment

Lol!!!!
                        Derek

-1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Sooooo, are we going to get any pics?

Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Comment

Ok! Ok! Ok! I'll get it cleaned up and see what I can do No making fun of my new 4x4!

Comment

Ok! Ok! Ok! I'll get it cleaned up and see what I can do No making fun of my new 4x4!
                              No worries, my car shares the same platform!

Comment

Working...
                              X