New Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Volvo

I had a good run with the Audi but with the few issues I had and Audi not wanting to help out I decided it was time to sell and move on. The wife and I have a baby on the way so we decided it was time for a SUV and with my buddy being the sales manager we got a sweet deal on this.

It's a 2015 with some sweet options. I've already ordered the polestar upgrade for it and an IPA rear sway bar.
    Future mods will be eibach lowering springs and koni shocks , bigger paddle shifters and an exhaust for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by limey; 09-18-2015, 06:04 PM.

Re: New Volvo

My buddy has one and I really like it. So smooth. Looks good in white. Congrats

Comment

When you pick it up, make sure you do a victory lap in the Audi parking lot!

Comment

Nice purchase ! Congrats on joining the Volvo club !
        12 Volvo XC 90
        03 Jetta1.8T
        95 Cabrio VRT
        90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Beautiful vehicle, congrats! Should've bought the white S60 Polestar on the right of the first photo
          Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

Thanks guys, haha doing a lap around Audis dealership did cross my mind. Also been looking at K-pax for mods too, some nice upgrades they sell for it.
            I'm saving my money for the S90 when it finally comes out or the XC90 R-design, but that S60 looked so nice

Comment

Heico has some nice stuff also !
              12 Volvo XC 90
              03 Jetta1.8T
              95 Cabrio VRT
              90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Nice! Looks good in the white, T5 engine? Are there a lot of options out there for modifying volvos? I don't know much about them
                TJ
                '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                '01 Silver S4

Comment

It's the T6 engine, I was looking at Heico also. There is a decent aftermarket for them. I like that Volvo installs the tune and it doesn't affect the warranty at all. That was another deciding factor in buying one.

Comment

Originally posted by funkin View Post
                    Nice! Looks good in the white, T5 engine? Are there a lot of options out there for modifying volvos? I don't know much about them
                    There's a fair bit for the T5 engines. For the T6, normally just exhaust, intercooler, and the Polestar or Heico tunes.
                    Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

Congrats and a nice ride indeed!!
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Congrats! Such a nice looking SUV!
                        ~Tracy~
                        MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                        Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Working...
                        X