Volvo safety facility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo safety facility

I know some guys think Volvo's are tanks and over engineered for safety, but I think this is pretty cool. I gotta say, kind makes me glad our car is engineered this way. It's nice to know that at least ONE company doesn't just engineer the cars around the tests but actually uses real world scenarios. Currently some people are saying that Volvo's aren't as "safe" as the Legacy GT because the Legacy did slightly better in one of the crash tests. Something tells me that's not completely true.

Enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP7zMxu-Yzo&search=volvo

Now if they'd just finish building it and send it to me!
    Last edited by Tuna; 03-03-2006, 10:41 AM.
    Jay

Re: Volvo safety facility

Cool vid, lots of technology in there for sure and that benefits the whole industry too!!

Cant wait to see the new car Jason, I am sure you are getting excited!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I look forward to the production version of the C30...

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Yea, I think that's gonna do quite well depending on how it's priced. Supposed to have a little more power over the T5 too so should be nice, I think they are saying something like 268hp. I'm really liking the look of it though.

And yea, i'm getting really excited! The rabbit's fun but i'm gonna enjoy those 218 horses!
        Jay

Comment

Working...
        X