Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off to Costa Rica!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Canadian Turbo
    replied
    Re: Off to Costa Rica!

    Have a good time Dave!

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris
    replied
    Re: Off to Costa Rica!

    I heard all the hotels there are infested with lice and that the drinks give you diarrhea.

    :P

    Have fun, buddy!
    Last edited by Chris; 03-30-2007, 03:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • VAG_Tech
    started a topic Off to Costa Rica!

    Off to Costa Rica!

    Hey guys. just want to let everyone know that I'll be thinking of you when I'm sitting in my hammock sipping on dark rum. We will be at Premier fiesta spa Papagayo. Talk to you all in a week! I may peep in to see how you all are doing mid week. Depends if I can get an internet connection there or if I'm having too much fun at the pool bar.





    Last edited by VAG_Tech; 03-30-2007, 03:48 PM.
Working...
X