If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hey, I just got back! Besides bringing back an enlarged liver and a blown o ring and some overpriced souvenirs I'm fine. The Fiesta Premier was an awesome place to stay. The tempratures were 35deg plus all week and the staff were super friendly and very helpful. I went into Liberia, and took in a volcanic / rain forest tour. All in all it was worth the 8K I spent for for the family vacation. I'll post some pics as soon as I get settled. Feels good to be home.
Thanks guys. I already have my plan of attack I'm bringing one of theses along! For those who don't know what this is, it's a temporary catheter with an easy carry handle.
Have a good trip, but one thing about the swim-up bar. Watch for the dude at the end of the bar who drinks ALL DAY and NEVER LEAVES TO USE THE BATHROOM.
Have a good trip, but one thing about the swim-up bar. Watch for the dude at the end of the bar who drinks ALL DAY and NEVER LEAVES TO USE THE BATHROOM.
Leave a comment: