This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Yup, that was Matt's..........he sold it and bought an FJ which we will be lifting and putting 20's on it soon. Right Matt?
    Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Saw a spyker c8 aileron today in red. Sounded incredible and apparently is one of 4 in north america.
      Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

wow way to ruin such a nice car.. looks like its from the 1950's trying to look like its in the 2030's LOL

Comment

damn that's fugly...really ruined the car

Comment

Spotted the brice (rob) at the dealership today in his black S4. Damn that car looks amazing man!!

Derek
            Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
            -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
            -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Saw a Futura Yellow MK4 Jetta at South Centre yesterday, stock but super rare colour, especially for a Jetta.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

spotted white mk5 with RIMZ (ya it had tires too!) on university drive this evening. You got half way out of your car while driving to give me the wave.
                i was in the smurf.
                Team Highschool
                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
                  Spotted the brice (rob) at the dealership today in his black S4. Damn that car looks amazing man!!

Derek
                  Thanks Derek, but you know every time I swing by and see the 964 I have to go over and drool all over it a bit, sorry about that.

Cheers,
                  2002 996TT
                  2011 S5
                  2004 S4 Avant

Comment

spotted dereks r32 up by BPs off memorial NE.. looks awesome!

Comment

A slightly unusual spotting, here is one of our members Bart at the entrance of the Nurburgring, caught on the webcam today. He is in the red sweatshirt and shorts.

Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

ahhahahahahahhahah blair did he send that to you!!!

spotted some guy in a dark blue 911 peel around a corner downtown today like a madman.. was pretty entertaining

saw a grey GT-r too.. those cars do absolutely nothing for me.. MEH

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post

spotted some guy in a dark blue 911 peel around a corner downtown today like a madman.. was pretty entertaining

saw a grey GT-r too.. those cars do absolutely nothing for me.. MEH
                          I think that's the same car I see every single day on my drive back from work, he drives crazy you should see what he does in traffic, i just follow him lol and get home in 25 mins lool!

Comment

oh it probably was then

guy pulled up to a guy turning at a red light and started honking!!! then proceeded to drive around him burning rubber/drifting the entire time!! was pretty funny

Comment

LOL yea that's him, he looks like a douche and very cocky, but he gets me home lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                                See him look like he is using his phone, we were texting so I got the web cam captures as it happened!
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X