This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

haha i saw eurotuner rollin' the beater on crowchild the other day. not much of a beater i would say.

Comment

Haha, yep. Man your rims are hella flush.
      Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
      2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

saw a b6 s4 noggy blue..dowtown.. lowered stock 18" avus with a trunk lip and an exhaust (looked aweish)

my god thats what i want as my next car.. it was simply head turning..

Comment

Was chasing a Blue R32 west on 17th Ave the other night...
          Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
          2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
          2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Comment

spotted chris' (turbomeyers) TT in the november issue of eurotuner! It was in an article about Wustefest.
            MIKE
            '03 GTi VR6

Comment

spotted MisterT i believe turning from gelnmore onto elbow haha i was in my friends mr2, we were not trying to race you if you are reading this he has a fucked up alternator and the car was about to die so he had to rev her up.

Current
              02 Audi S3 - Low and Slow phase II follow the build @j_gheron
              04 GLI low and slow OG
              Past
              02 Laser S4//605'd//aquamisted//EPLed
              00 Jetta 1.8T OEM+

Comment

Who was the bad boy in the dropped silver jetta that wizzed past me heading up Stoney Trail late last night?
                I dropped down two gears and tried to chase, I glanced down and saw my speedoo at (at which point I slowed down as I dont wanna lose my licence) and he was still pulling away...
                Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
                2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
                2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Comment

saw a silver b6 A4 get in a pretty severe accident tonight at the intersection of sun valley blvd and 22x. It was hard to tell whos fault it was since I only witnessed it as I looked back in the rearview mirror. It looked to me likeit would have been the audis fault since he was driving like an a$$ when I saw him drive into the intersection.
                  I hope everyone was okay!
                  MIKE
                  '03 GTi VR6

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire View Post
                    Who was the bad boy in the dropped silver jetta that wizzed past me heading up Stoney Trail late last night?
                    I dropped down two gears and tried to chase, I glanced down and saw my speedoo at (at which point I slowed down as I dont wanna lose my licence) and he was still pulling away...

Thats most likely my buddy (not on the forum) but his brother has a gti that is done right up (engine wise) and he was not to be outdone so took it to tunedub and says its cost him well over $10,000 (inc new engine)

Comment

Silver on Silver R8, Dark Grey DB9 on aftermarket wheels and Dark Green Bentley Conti GTC all on 17th Ave yesterday afternoon.
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

saw a blue mk4 jetta Cf hood/trunk, lowered, rims & tint near somerset station yesterday around 5 PM. He saw me and noticed the eurodrivers sticker and when he steped on the gas holly did it sounds nice! i think a drop of pee came out lol -- then he pulled into the YMCA parking lot.

Comment

2 days ago, saw a black or dark blue MK4 with a rusted hood and trunk on Deerfoot heading South. Took some pics but didnt turn out well.....

Comment

saw the sexiest R32 today on the way home from school. It was black on black CH's and looked to be lowered a bit possibly. Oh boy was it sick!
                            MIKE
                            '03 GTi VR6

Comment

White Lambo LP560-4 coupe on Macleod on my way home yesterday, want soooo bad!!
                              Blair
                              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Was behind an Aston DB9 this morning on Elbow, and saw an Imola Yellow RS4 on 11th ave and 8th street. Looked sick!!! I didnt know they came in Imola Yellow
                                Patryk
                                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                                08 VW .:R32
                                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                                X