X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by mDmVR6 View Post
    saw the sexiest R32 today on the way home from school. It was black on black CH's and looked to be lowered a bit possibly. Oh boy was it sick!
    I also saw this one a few weeks ago. Have really crappy pictures of it on my BB but they make me happy!
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Was down on 8th ave tonight for dinner and spotted a black rolls royce phantom with the plate "blink1".
      Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Euro Dub PL View Post
        I also saw this one a few weeks ago. Have really crappy pictures of it on my BB but they make me happy!
        It belongs to a guy named Grant. I bought his stock wheels and when I went by his place to pick them up I got to spend some quality time looking over his R in his garage. Black on black, with black CH's, everything tinted out.....it's beautiful

I actually offered to buy the car too....didn't happen tho *sigh*
        Kerri
        MK4 Jetta VR6

Comment

In the first hour of my 3 and a half hour drive home tonight, I saw a silver R32.

This would be at bow trail sarcee....

Soooo niiiiice

Comment

Spotted a Tornado Red GTi (VR6?) with red VW badge on the rear on my way westbound tonight on 17th Ave. Finally gave up on 17th and did some hill climbing in the Richmond area in my summer-tire laden .:R.

Had to bob and weave around several cars that couldn't make it up the various hills but I must say... nothing stops that 4-Motion... not even Goodyear Eagle F1s.
            Rob
            Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
            Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Originally posted by calgarydub View Post
              In the first hour of my 3 and a half hour drive home tonight, I saw a silver R32.

This would be at bow trail sarcee....

Soooo niiiiice
              Glad I put the winters on this morning. What a shitty drive home. Car was unstoppable however.
              Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
              -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

saw and parked beside a slammed white mk3 jetta, and a red lowered mk5 gti today at sait. i took a picture with my phone.. i thought it was enteraining.

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
                  Glad I put the winters on this morning. What a shitty drive home. Car was unstoppable however.
                  Yup, loved the .:R on the way home tonight... passed quite a few vehicles that couldn't move up the big hills...
                  Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Originally posted by Circuits View Post
                    Yup, loved the .:R on the way home tonight... passed quite a few vehicles that couldn't move up the big hills...
                    You know who else had no problems? Everyone ELSE that had AWD cars! You R (sorry .:R) guys are worse than the S4 guys!

Just kidding I'm just jealous. I'm sure you could have powered through all this in the GTI though.
                    Jay

Comment

Ha Ha!!! You are right jason. I made ot through some of the crazy storms last year in my lowered GLI with good winters. Now that I have all wheel drive however there is absolutely zero fear of not making it somewhere. Its just a comforting feeling thats all!
                      Derek

-1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Yea I know, our next car will have AWD for sure. my 2wd truck on all seasons vs. going out last night in the V50 with winters were 2 very different experiences.

I actually saw a ferrari with dealer plates heading up barlow towards the dealership, I wonder if he had snow tires?
                        Jay

Comment

Was behind a B8 Sprint Blue S4 on Friday's way home, not sure he had the best tires on but he was doing ok.

Also spotted my first MK6 GTI driving on saturday, a black 4 door leaving Willow Park Village.
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Silver R on bowtrail about 8:00 AM.... 5 minutes later just after Bow and 33rd ave Blue R.

It was a good morning for me

Comment

Saw you coming down from Strathcona onto bowtrail. Car's looking good!
                              Derek

-1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
                                Saw you coming down from Strathcona onto bowtrail. Car's looking good!
                                Haha yeah I was staring at your car while I was creeping down the temp. road, and saw you look over.. I quickly wiped up my drool, I love the R in silver sooo much.

I'll trade you wheels though! I have Montreal II's and I have yet to see anyone make them look good.... its frustrating.
                                Last edited by calgarydub; 12-03-2009, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X