This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Walking on 17th on Friday night, spotted a F430 Spyder, F360 Coupe, a Red 575 M and a Bentley Continental GT among a few things!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

saw some sort of ferrari tearing up highway 2 yesterday coming into town..

Comment

I was on 17th on Friday and saw that F430, silver right? Near the Ship maybe? The dude I saw was parked in a bus stop, what a jackass. But then later I saw him drive past me... 3 times, hahaha. I guess he likes attention.

Also saw an orange elise, the older lady driving it had a death grip on the wheel like she was afraid she would kill people at any second.

I also saw a T-REX (I think)??? Holy crap

Otherwise it was a boring night on 17th for me, you guys wanna go drinking some night, let me know, this summer is goin' pretty slow.
        Last edited by Kor; 06-24-2007, 03:09 PM.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

trex!! baller

Comment

I think they were actually Can-Am Spyder Roadster's as I saw 2 of them riding together, at least thats what I saw on Friday.

Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Pretty sure the one I saw had a roof! 99% sure it was a T-rex.
              Last edited by Kor; 06-24-2007, 05:21 PM.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                Pretty sure the one I saw had a roof! 99% sure it was a T-rex.
                Yeah you're right Kor, it was a t-rex, i saw it on 17th right outside melrose area, there was some sort of bike show'n'shine going on and the t-rex had front and center parking Pretty unreal to see one in person!
                REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                -james

Comment

I saw those trikes at the Shell across from the Ship on Friday.

Last night I saw a black MK4 GTi (w/ what appeared to be Oettinger 18" rims) after it had been in an accident on Deerfoot. Was in the Northbound lane at the end of the merge from Douglasdale. The rear driver's side wheel was bent under the car.

Hope everyone was alright.
                  2008 Audi RS4
                  2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

that was me =(... my back tire blew and i jumped the meridan and slammed into the other meridan. no body damage though its at tunedub and should be good as new by wensday or thursday next week. 2 rims and totally shot though and id just got them like 2 weeks before=(
                    Last edited by jrockmk2; 06-26-2007, 05:49 PM.
                    02 GTI
                    Jared

Comment

That sucks, bro. Good thing it didn't blow out and happen when you were travelling 100km/h, though.

here's to a speedy recovery
                      2008 Audi RS4
                      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

On my way home last night on Macleod Trail just going up Cemetary hill towards downtown saw a nice Benz coming up fast behind me so I decided to keep pace, turns out it was an SL65 and he gave me the thumbs up! I eventually couldnt keep up

When I got home there was a very nice Black MK4 Jetta, with Pentas, carbon boser hood and such just a few spots down from me in the parkade!
                        Blair

Comment

did you drop a card on the jetta ?? i still use those things all the time

Comment

No, I ran out in my car and keep forgetting to restock!
                            Blair

Comment

Originally posted by jrockmk2 View Post
                              that was me =(... my back tire blew and i jumped the meridan and slammed into the other meridan. no body damage though its at tunedub and should be good as new by wensday or thursday next week. 2 rims and totally shot though and id just got them like 2 weeks before=(
                              Thats grim, Who mounted your tires for you, the one that blew out?
                              Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

hahaha me. the tires were used and pretty shitty i was jsut waiting until this friday to buy some new tires and order some coilovers =( so now that money has to go to a new rear axel, and various other thigns as well as 2 new oettinger RZ.. it sucks but it could of been worse
                                02 GTI
                                Jared

Comment

Working...
                                X