X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by JPO View Post
    Not 100% but think I saw this crazy beast on stoney off of nose hill yesterday:

Can't be that many thugtastic Siennas in town. I have never been intimidated by a minivan... until now.
    That would be Popp. The other mexican.
    --
    Rod
    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

saw a white R8 on glenmore round 9 this morning, sounded amazing, my guess is its a v8 and it had to have an exhaust with how lound and scary it sounded, i would love to know what was done to that car, it was fast as hell and sounded twice as scary
      sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
      His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
      Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
      Past:
      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
      2004 .:R32 BMP
      2001.5 Noggy blue s4
      2000 VW GTI 1.8T
      1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Did it have white/black wheels on it or any other mods that you could tell?
        Tunerworks Performance Inc.
        Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
        .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
        STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

I just saw a green Aston Martin v8 on 8th downtown. Crazy part is it had a HUGE wing on the back. HUGE!
          John
          1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
          2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

Originally posted by asp gti View Post
            saw a white R8 on glenmore round 9 this morning, sounded amazing, my guess is its a v8 and it had to have an exhaust with how lound and scary it sounded, i would love to know what was done to that car, it was fast as hell and sounded twice as scary
            Could have been my Dad he is driving his today and was a little later than normal getting to work, and if so just stock and still sounds amazing!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Here is some pics for you

.: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
              STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

spotted black b5 s4 w/ what i think were black wheels but i couldnt tell at the lights near marbourlough mall last night. i was in the soccer mom mobile grocery getting.
                Team Highschool
                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by AllGo'n'Show View Post
                  Here is some pics for you

That's the one.
                  John
                  1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
                  2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

The wing is huge, not my favorite. The DPE's never got sold with the vehicle (thank god), we have some wheels on order for it, I will see if I can get some teasers in the next few weeks.

Comment

Did it have white/black wheels on it or any other mods that you could tell?
                      Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                      Could have been my Dad he is driving his today and was a little later than normal getting to work, and if so just stock and still sounds amazing!

here is a crappy cell phone pic i got, too bad my windshield was dirty and there was mad glare:
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                      Past:
                      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                      2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                      2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                      1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

ahha **** all the details I'm looking for are blurry. Kulu plate frame? Looks like black wheels but could be the sun? Looks like carbon side blades as well?

Maybe this one?

Comment

Side by side with a titanium Bentley Continental turning north on Crowchild from 50th Av...I didn't know what the fack it was...some kinda tweaked Infinit I thought...he made the turn and was 1/4 mile ahead of me before I made 3rd gear..."I still remember that rumblin' sound..."
                          "You know, I never noticed how many Silver Audis there were out there until you bought one..."
                          My Dear Wife - April, 2010

Comment

ahha **** all the details I'm looking for are blurry. Kulu plate frame? Looks like black wheels but could be the sun? Looks like carbon side blades as well?

Maybe this one?
                            ya it was not a good pic, it did have black or a very dark gunmetal rim
                            sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                            Past:
                            B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                            B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                            2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                            2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                            1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Not my Dad, that's for sure and I think that Aston needs a bit more work to get the desired look.

Blair
                              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Aston returned the wheels to the dealer, came by, we will be fixing some of the items that are on there and I'll post some new pictures soon hopefully

That Titanium color Bentley you saw is a great color, another Distinctive Collection vehicle. Supersports not just a normal CGT if its that vehicle. Here is a pic of it;

Some very nice colors offered by Bentley on the SS editions;

We just finished an all black SS, don't have any pictures online yet but there is one on the BBM group

Comment

Working...
                                X