This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

may have been marks buddy.. his looks stock but lowered.. full stage3 car with custom tune for like 500HP and no cats hence the amazing sound!

i also saw a aston DB9 yesterday at the deerfoot meadows fatburger during lunchtime

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
    Saw a B5 S4 coming down the hill at bow trail before sarcee. He was on it super hard and the car sounded like a fucking racecar without mufflers. It was sooo loud but sounded crazy! It looked to be lowered and was silver in color. Anyone know who owns this thing?

Comment

Yep that would be the car!! That was the raunchiest sounding street car I think I've ever heard!!
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Spotted Dean going out to work this morning as I was on the way back to town. Did you see me?
        Dylan
        (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

Originally posted by Coker Rat View Post
          Spotted Dean going out to work this morning as I was on the way back to town. Did you see me?

I DID!

you was speeding

Comment

Spotted an Aston AMV8 on Elbow and 5th last night, dark grey with red interior so nice!!

Also a Futura Yellow MK4 GTI this morning.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by DeanerF View Post
              I DID!

you was speeding
              prove it (i was) And i parked beside you last night, Check your hotmail ~ springs!
              Dylan
              (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

well since you were passing people in the right lane from what i seen.... haha
                I was gonna leave a note on you window too, but wanted to go home :P haha

I seen a greenish mk3 GTI which was quite low on some 17's here a couple days ago too :|

Comment

spotted Kordain on shawnessy Blvd car looks good loving the rims
                  02 GTI
                  Jared

Comment

hey thanks,
                    was that today? didnt see you sorry was in a different world today, smashed my front tooth out n was probably just coming back from the dentist headin home.

feelin sorry for myself

gonna go look at some new tails at C1 show n shine this weekend have a feelin i may get something
                    Last edited by Kordain; 07-19-2007, 10:17 PM.
                    Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Busy weekend thus far, saw 3 F360s, Z8, Bentley Conti GTC on friday, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Lotus Elise and Kordain today.

Also went to the new Lonestar today, they have over 30 cars in the showroom including a SL65 and a SLR Mclaren. BMW Calgary in the Automall (soon to be Bentley Calgary) had a few Bentleys, Maserati Quattroporte and an AMV8 among others outside.
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                        Maserati Quattroporte
                        oohh im so pumped we're going to start seeing these around town!
                        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                        -james

Comment

^^^I have seen a few around already (my dream family car too).

I also forgot to mention I tired to race a Black Ford GT on HREs on Saturday, I was to the floor and he was driving pretty normal and I could barely keep up Was so loud too!!!!

Saw another AMV8 on 17th coming back from the cruise as well.
                          Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                            Busy weekend thus far, saw 3 F360s, Z8, Bentley Conti GTC on friday, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Lotus Elise and Kordain today.
                            Yeah, thats right, only my cars cool enough to fit in with those bad boyz!
                            Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

saw a red rs4 today.. with white interior.. SOOO HOT!

Comment

Out for a little walk last night spotted a Dark Blue F430 and a white MK3 Jetta TDI with what looked like a green chalk board hood.
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X