This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

I think that car has been in town for a long time (several years anyways). Never seen it in person though!
    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

I saw that car this morning too!
      Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Yeah that car has been around for a while, recall seeing spotted threads about it wayyyy back in the day. So gangsta

Comment

Had quite an epic 10 mins on highway 2 between Springbrook and Blackfalds this evening! Nissan GTR (not so epic!), Aston DB9 Volante and, to top things off very nicely, a Verde Ithaca Murci SV!!! Oh, and as always, a bmp 20th on some 'borrowed' 19" OZ Operas with a nice drop !

Comment

Wasnt that the "R28"? The GTI VR6 converted to AWD? Maybe that was a different one.
            Jay

Comment

spotted a very nice 335 coupe with some body stuff done.. white with a black roof.. nice exhaust.. then gold wheels! bah! i wasn't feeling that.. totally ruined the car for me

other than that it was very nice.. tunerworks plate frame on it

Comment

Originally posted by aholl View Post
                Had quite an epic 10 mins on highway 2 between Springbrook and Blackfalds this evening! Nissan GTR (not so epic!), Aston DB9 Volante and, to top things off very nicely, a Verde Ithaca Murci SV!!! Oh, and as always, a bmp 20th on some 'borrowed' 19" OZ Operas with a nice drop !
                Sounds awesome! You sure that the Murci was a sv? Cause there is only 3 in the world that came in VI
                Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Natty54 View Post
                  Sounds awesome! You sure that the Murci was a sv? Cause there is only 3 in the world that came in VI
                  It was emblazoned with SV on its rear quarter panel that I could see from across the highway and it was most definitely green with a black rear spoiler!

(But then there is also a road legal Enzo FXX in Calgary so...!!)
                  Last edited by aholl; 06-10-2011, 11:38 AM. Reason: Picture

Comment

saw an brownish silver lambo gallardo yesterday on 69th followed closely by a black gallardo spyder
                    sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                    His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                    Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                    Past:
                    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                    2004 .:R32 BMP
                    2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                    2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                    1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

saw 1 white murcielago and 2 white gallardos

popular colour
                      Yes... it is a Front Wheel Drive... your point?

Comment

saw my first fiat 500 ( i think ) and it was a pretty cool car, wouldnt mind one

Comment

I saw one parked downtown a few weeks ago, cool little cars

had a cool day, saw a slammed silver gti at race city. Than when I was leaving there was some blonde chick driving a black gti, slammed with some wheels with a tad bit of poke.

Comment

Originally posted by Lo)2enz0 View Post
                            I saw one parked downtown a few weeks ago, cool little cars

had a cool day, saw a slammed silver gti at race city. Than when I was leaving there was some blonde chick driving a black gti, slammed with some wheels with a tad bit of poke.

Sounds like Kim (vteclol)
                            I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

Spotted a murdered/matte black Bentley Continental GT, Wednesday, Garden Rd and hwy 1
                              I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

Red Z06 slammed tucking 20" rims. Looked and sounded sick!
                                Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Working...
                                X