This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Out for a quick walk last night saw an AMV8, modded SL65 and 2 Carrera 4 Cabs, one 996 the other 997.

On the way to work this morning spotted a new 328 Convertible, an Evo 9 and Dave (Volkstech) himself driving the turbo cab, with what appeared to be the lack of a front bumper on 58th Ave.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

my buddy saw a Red Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano today!

Comment

Nice, I was on 17th for a while last night saw several 360s and even a Honda Beat!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted Timdog's car on McLeod and 36 Ave.
          Got 5?

Comment

I think i saw Chris's GTI on 4th st last night while going to work....the back end of the car looks great but i suggest that you work on your parking skills :P
            Originally posted by RedMile
            Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
            Originally posted by Smarty39
            haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Compton View Post
              I think i saw Chris's GTI on 4th st last night while going to work....the back end of the car looks great but i suggest that you work on your parking skills :P
              Wasn't me. My car was tucked in and snoozing downstairs last night.

Or did you mean another Chris?
              2008 Audi RS4
              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Well went out to pick up some lunch on Saturday, and went by Earls Tin Palace on 4th Street and there was a red F430 Spyder parked, with the Orange modded Lambo Murcielago parked across the street. A couple minutes later a middle aged lady rolls up in a Dark Grey F430 Spyder looking for a parking spot.

On Sunday at the 4th Street Safeway I think I saw a early 60s era Ferrari 330 GT perhaps leaving the parking lot, but not 100% sure what it was, but sounded great!
                Blair

Comment

lol this city has wayyyyyyyyy toooooo much money!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                    A couple minutes later a middle aged lady rolls up in a Dark Grey F430 Spyder looking for a parking spot.
                    I saw her too. I'm not sexist, but it was weird - you just don't see that every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                      Wasn't me. My car was tucked in and snoozing downstairs last night.

Or did you mean another Chris?
                      Damn i thought it was you, black 20th with axis supermesh?

I must be dreaming or something.

Comment

That sounds like my car, but Saturday night I had it parked because I was upstairs getting hammered and BBQing. Maybe it has a twin.
                        2008 Audi RS4
                        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Maybe you do. I actually saw you or your twin pass by Classic Jacks today around 1 30ish.

Comment

bright red lambo countach on deerfoot today.
                            you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Compton View Post
                              Maybe you do. I actually saw you or your twin pass by Classic Jacks today around 1 30ish.
                              that was definitely me. What car were you in? I live right around the corner from there.
                              2008 Audi RS4
                              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I saw a Black Bentley Arnage on 58th Ave SE when I was leaving work yesterday.
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X