• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Ahh
          good cover
          I'd like to make a statment!
          2012 Q5
          2011 A5

Comment

Spotted a Black MKV GTI on McLeod Trail and 36Ave S around 9:00 a.m. this morning. Had a red eurodrivers sticker.
            Got 5?

Comment

Originally posted by BoraMK4 View Post
              Spotted a Black MKV GTI on McLeod Trail and 36Ave S around 9:00 a.m. this morning. Had a red eurodrivers sticker.
              THAT WOULD BE FREDDY, AND HIS DEMONIC GTI
              1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
              2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

saw the coolest/but oddest thing tonight.. a lambo probably a few years old with front end damage on a trailer in airdrie.. probably was a salvage rebuy or something

Comment

Saw an orange Gallardo at the starbucks in douglasdale this morning.

I also see a Jazz blue 20th almost every single day I drive in (at a farm).
                  Jay

Comment

The old Mazda, Kia dealership on Macleod (across from Silverhill Acura) is now partial being used as the Dave Bronconnier head quarters and the other portion has a bunch of cars in it, including a very nicely modded BMW Z3 M and I also saw a red Ferrari 550 there yesterday.

On the cruise to Gull Lake we saw a Aston AMV8 on the way up and I saw a Bentley Arnage on the way home.

Also saw the ass of three annoying people who all cut me off this morning just to turn in front off me
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by BoraMK4 View Post
                      Ya that was ME
                      12 VW Golf
                      09 BMW 135i
                      07 MKV GTI
                      03 Jetta GLI
                      01 Jetta GLS
                      90 Jetta GL

Comment

Was at Tin Palace Earls last night and when I left on one side of the street was the usual dark blue DB9 I often see and on the other side was a dark grey AMV8. Also saw a black Bentley Flying Spur by Deerfoot Meadows.

I also forgot to mention on Monday night I was being followed by a modded MK3 Harlequin edition, was low on wheels and had a Jetta front end.
                        Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 09-26-2007, 07:17 AM.
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

The guy with the Flying Spur works right beside my office...I posted about him before as he has quite the stable of cars. It seems like he drives a different car every day...Bentley, 550 Maranello, C6 Z06, Carrera 4S, and a riced out 350Z (he is asian after all lol...)
                          Kyle
                          2000 Audi S4

Comment

Well I did not get a chance to check it out but was driving last night and notice Stephen Ave (8th) between Centre and 1st SW was completely full of exotics, mostly Ferrari's and a few Lambo's from what I saw.
                            Blair

Comment

I've seen those exotics a few times down on Stephen Ave, it seems to be like some sort of Ferrari/Lambo club. My guess is they'd meet up and go for dinner at some place close. Just a guess though.

Music to permeate your soul …
                              Jayson
                              MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

I've seen what looked like a nimbus grey mk3 jetta a couple times now, had multispoke wheels. Looked nice.
                                Jay

Comment

Working...
                                X