This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Black R8 on OEM/Euro 18s on 1st street around 6 last night getting covered in snow.
    Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 12-12-2011, 08:32 AM.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

A very shiny black R8 V10 spyder downtown on 10th street.
      John
      1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
      2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

are Golf R's out yet? i saw a MK6 GTI with a double middle exhaust the other day and was like wtf..

Comment

They should not be, but you can buy the parts to swap so I would say a modded regular MK6 GTI, I think we should start seeing them in March?

I saw a black 930 Targa yesterday and a white E90 M3 being closely followed by a grey RS4, all on 1st of course.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted an Orange BMW 1M near South Center.
            Eric
            2000 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 - Bagged
            1990 BMW 325IX- Daily

Comment

spotted Derek driving up Sarcee from 16th. Spotted those LED DRL's from 30 cars back. I was in the dirty ass Sienna.

PS: You should get 6k LED's for your city lights to match your DRL's.....
              Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Spotted a black Porsche Panamera S Hybird yesterday on Glenmore.
                Kim

Comment

Blue GLI on Barlow sorry I didn't wave I was losing my mind after dealing with the traffic out there today.

and some douche in a Passat with very ugly rims.
                  GT3071R and more...

Comment

lol @ running into Bicycleridingman at Pick your part yesterday. Always meet members of this site at the most random places.

Comment

Spotted a black mk5 gli by the airport last night, I think he was behind me on the way into the airport. We picked up our family member then on the way out he was behind me again. Going down airport trail I moved into the right lane and let him go by, he pulls way ahead and then slows down quickly to try to get beside me. He gets beside me and then a couple seconds later he mashes the gas and pulls away like he thought I was going to race him. I hit the brakes instead to avoid him.

It was pretty weird to say the least, especially to do that on Christmas eve coming home from the airport. It was a black mk5 gli with limo tint. Pretty sure it was stock.
                      Last edited by J-hop; 12-25-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J-hop View Post
                        Spotted a black mk5 gli by the airport last night, I think he was behind me on the way into the airport. We picked up our family member then on the way out he was behind me again. Going down airport trail I moved into the right lane and let him go by, he pulls way ahead and then slows down quickly to try to get beside me. He gets beside me and then a couple seconds later he mashes the gas and pulls away like he thought I was going to race him. I hit the brakes instead to avoid him.

It was pretty weird to say the least, especially to do that on Christmas eve coming home from the airport. It was a black mk5 gli with limo tint. Pretty sure it was stock.
                        lol, funny when people do that

Comment

- Silver 1.8T GTI with full Rieger kit, Keskin KT4's, Carbon fibre hood, and a massive intercooler up front. Weird he was driving it in winter but I guess the roads aint bad.

- Edit: Also a green 1.8T GTI, 337 kit, FMIC, HID's, slammed, aristos on the rear, winters up front, exchanged waves with the dood. car looks sick.
                          Last edited by nismodrifter; 01-02-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I saw my first Nissa Leaf on the road today, not really a fan. Also forgot to mention but saw my first Scion IQ in town last week too.
                            Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 01-12-2012, 03:45 PM.
                            Blair

Comment

Saw a blue b7 S4 avant with led strips up front on 14th today.
                              http://www.flickr.com/erroltan

Comment

Originally posted by Errol. View Post
                                Saw a blue b7 S4 avant with led strips up front on 14th today.
                                GINCH yao

Comment

Working...
                                X