This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Spotted Freddy's MKV GTI out front of my office, having some Vietnamese perhaps??
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted on Saturday; 1st Street SW silver AMV8 and up on 16th Ave near Sait a metallic red Lotus Exige.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

My neighbor up the street whom I'd like to live vicariously through just got a white 997 GT3. Saw him pulling it out of his garage and had to turn the car around to get a better look. Damn what a machine!!!!
        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
          My neighbor up the street whom I'd like to live vicariously through just got a white 997 GT3. Saw him pulling it out of his garage and had to turn the car around to get a better look. Damn what a machine!!!!
          I'm pretty sure this is the exact same guy me and my bro saw when we were test driving the GTX!

Yesterday at work a guy came into the store who was driving an Aston Martin DB9....wicked car.....rude owner.

Comment

saw a nice alpina b7 today as we got back into town.. so nice

Comment

Originally posted by M50 View Post
              I'm pretty sure this is the exact same guy me and my bro saw when we were test driving the GTX!

Yesterday at work a guy came into the store who was driving an Aston Martin DB9....wicked car.....rude owner.
              hey, were u in the sobeys paring lot last night around 5 45 or so?
              if so i was the guy in the mk4 gti, ur car looks sick, i love it
              sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
              His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
              Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
              Past:
              B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
              B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
              2004 .:R32 BMP
              2001.5 Noggy blue s4
              2000 VW GTI 1.8T
              1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Originally posted by asp gti View Post
                hey, were u in the sobeys paring lot last night around 5 45 or so?
                if so i was the guy in the mk4 gti, ur car looks sick, i love it
                Yea that was me! I recognized you but was sidetracked with the people who stopped by to visit me.....sorry dude! I work in the liquor store so feel free to stop by anytime....I am sure I can throw a discount your way.

Thanks for the compliments on the car but they should be directed to Derek....I just bought it that way by next summer I should have some stuff done that will be sure to impress

Oh yea, BTW your car sounds sick! I heard you rip away down 69th....it sounded great!
                Last edited by M50; 10-08-2007, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                  Spotted Freddy's MKV GTI out front of my office, having some Vietnamese perhaps??
                  Is your office facing Black foot?
                  12 VW Golf
                  09 BMW 135i
                  07 MKV GTI
                  03 Jetta GLI
                  01 Jetta GLS
                  90 Jetta GL

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
                    Is your office facing Black foot?
                    Yep I am right next door to the Vietnamese place.
                    Blair

Comment

My Sister is currently in Paris and she spotted these two cars and sent me pics

Blair

Comment

I work in the liquor store so feel free to stop by anytime....I am sure I can throw a discount your way.
                        The makings of a Eurodrivers Liquor Discount...? :P Kiddin'
                        KR
                        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Yea that was me! I recognized you but was sidetracked with the people who stopped by to visit me.....sorry dude! I work in the liquor store so feel free to stop by anytime....I am sure I can throw a discount your way.

Thanks for the compliments on the car but they should be directed to Derek....I just bought it that way by next summer I should have some stuff done that will be sure to impress

Oh yea, BTW your car sounds sick! I heard you rip away down 69th....it sounded great!

haha fer sure, im in there pretty often lol so i will come say hi soon, and thanks, it like how it sounds too, im excited for my new car too, vr6 with magnoflow cat back, sounds even better! lol
                          sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                          His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                          Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                          Past:
                          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                          2004 .:R32 BMP
                          2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                          2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                          1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

WHat car did you finally buy? Atekinds?
                            Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                            -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                            -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

spotted an Audi S5 in Italy last week. wasn't sure if these were out in europe yet but I guess they are. Although it didn't look very S-ish ... maybe they guy just badged an A5. Either way it was pimp!
                              Last edited by timdog; 10-09-2007, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                                The makings of a Eurodrivers Liquor Discount...? :P Kiddin'
                                If your willing to make the trip up to my store, then I'm willing to hit that little red discount button

Originally posted by asp gti View Post
                                haha fer sure, im in there pretty often lol so i will come say hi soon, and thanks, it like how it sounds too, im excited for my new car too, vr6 with magnoflow cat back, sounds even better! lol
                                That's awesome! What did you buy?

Comment

Working...
                                X