X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by CGY_GTI View Post
    I spotted Leonard in the A6 at Bow Bottom and Canyon Meadows at 5, then Todd's buddy with the wide body M3 on Elbow near Chinook at 5:15, and finally a lowered Allroad with the euro plate "BIK04 C5" on Deerfoot at 5:30-ish
    Pretty sure the Allroad is Ryan's / Mantis.
    --
    Rod
    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

was just picked up by my buddies cousin who drives a mint plymouth cuda SLAMMED to the ground. Pretty good designated driver ride home!
      Last edited by Danaldson; 06-23-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Was driving with a CSG Golf R on Macleod this morning, also had R LED tails on it too! I did see one other Golf R this weekend a white one and I think it was somewhere near Three Hills (spent the bulk of the weekend on the highway).
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

grey 458 on 5th ave this morning going into my buildings parkade.. i asked the guy to rev it for me which he gladly did

Comment

Some bozo in a silver 2.7T A6 did a ricer flyby on my (complete with hazards flash) after I passed him on Glenmore last night...

Comment

was said bozo in the club or some guy didn't like being passed by the s4?

Comment

Ha ha.. not sure. Car was stock.. he was cruising beside some other car at 80.. I passed ~90 and he promptly jumped on the on the gas, flew by me and put his hazards on. I had the wife with me, so I wasn't looking for any spirited runs.

Comment

^^^lol because RACEWARS!!!
                  Patryk
                  Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                  08 VW .:R32
                  04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Orange McLaren MP4-12C on Canyon Meadows this morning...sooo nice
                    --
                    Rod
                    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

I keep seeing A7 S-lines. I love that car, I don't care if it's old manish.

....going to the audi site to price one out, be right back....
                      Jay

Comment

yea TONS of a7s around town.. i agree they are hot as hell some of the colours are amazing! i keep seeing them driven by rich old ladies or cougars lol.. i think they are around 80-85k range if i recall

Comment

yeah thats about right^ my dad was thinking about picking one up but ended up not liking the hatch for some odd reason... i love it.

Comment

I have been trying to convince my step-mom to replace her A6 Avant with one but she is still wanting a wagon, but I love A7s, really wish we got the A5 Sportbacks here too so there was a slightly smaller option.

I did spot the Haxor Cayman on my way home yesterday though.
                            Blair
                            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Came across a Quattroporte, SLS and AM Vantage V8 yesterday and a GTR and older Viper this morning.
                              Blair

Comment

Spotted a nice red Tesla in Bridlewood, smashed into the back of a Pathfinder. Windshield shattered, whole front end dismantled, and just overall disappointment seeing a car like that in that kind of scenerio. Stupid people.

On a better note, got to meet Nismodrifter at the centex car wash in midnapore. Was nice meeting you and getting to chat with you!
                                Patryk
                                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                                08 VW .:R32
                                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                                X