• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

I now know where Kristin works :P

Car was looking good as i drove past this afternoon

Comment

Found out Cam and I play in the same div yesterday. The R is looking good! awesome choice on keeping it.
      Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
      Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
      Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

was up with the wifes work yesterday and some guy rolled up in a sick silver 4.2 allroad
        had forgestar wheels and an exhaust for sure.. full body 4.2 paint package from the US.

nice car.. didnt' get a chance to talk to him and no more flyers in my car right now :(

Comment

Spotted a debadged TR Golf R on John Laurie, tried to get his attention but looks like he was busy talking to his passenger.
          MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

Grey Evora and blue Golf R near the office today around 3-4ish and then at my lawyers there was a white 997 GT3 in the parking lot.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I spotted Martin in his Jetta Monday afternoon on James McKevitt, and a black 04.5 GLI across the street from where I work this afternoon... I went to have a look at it, and it looked perfect in just about every way... except it had an automatic
              Scott
              '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
              '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Originally posted by Kg810 View Post
                Spotted a debadged TR Golf R on John Laurie, tried to get his attention but looks like he was busy talking to his passenger.
                Slhazy.
                Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
                  Slhazy.
                  Oops I should have made that more clear, it was a Mk6 TR Golf R haha.
                  MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

Originally posted by Kg810 View Post
                    I think I spotted Deuce in the .:R heading southbound on Crowchild at the Kensington intersection.
                    Yep... that was me. Saw you too at the last second... as I was already getting ready to "enjoy" the southbound s-curve onto the bridge!
                    Rob
                    Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                    Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

spotted Pat on anderson turning onto 14th today, the R looked awesome...less Pat being in it of course
                      "If it has tits or wheels it will give you trouble"

-97 Golf
                      -91 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
                        spotted martin13s' jetta driven by a sister/wife/gf/mother/grandmother/mistress sporting a wild hat in the usual southwest location.
                        definitely not, nobody drives my car but me lol

Comment

Spotted P Arkus' sexy .:R on macleod stopped at a red light beside willowpark earls as I was turning left. Exchanged waves/thumb up/pce sign lol.
                          Later saw a low black Ford GT... sounded AMAZING
                          -Faraaz

Comment

Originally posted by D-BOMB View Post
                            spotted Pat on anderson turning onto 14th today, the R looked awesome...less Pat being in it of course
                            Y u gotta hate bro??? hahah you werent in the MK2 were you? I would have surely spotted it if you were. Probably too busy groovin to the music hahaha
                            Patryk
                            Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                            08 VW .:R32
                            04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Just saw a not too young but not too old woman driving a silver F430 Scuderia nearly like she stole it down 1st St, that mixed with the ambulances helping out the extremely messed up people passed out on the nearby lawns makes for an interesting 5 minute stroll to grab some lunch.
                              Blair
                              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Saw a Fisker Karma with dealer plates downtown today. What a beautiful car.
                                Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

Working...
                                X