X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by saabhutter View Post
    Saw a Fisker Karma with dealer plates downtown today. What a beautiful car.
    on Stephen Ave?
    GT3071R and more...

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
      Y u gotta hate bro??? hahah you werent in the MK2 were you? I would have surely spotted it if you were. Probably too busy groovin to the music hahaha
      No I was just in the golf. lol
      "If it has tits or wheels it will give you trouble"

-97 Golf
      -91 GTI

Comment

Nope, I don't remember the particular street, it was about 7 AM and I was sleepy. It was silver I believe. What a car!
        Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

saw a super clean, white mk4 jetta with white rims down on macleod trail. seemed like he was on air, but could have been absolutely slammed on coils. looked really cool

Comment

I keep spotting a slammed light brown/beige mk2 golf on the trans-canada. Most recently 8:15 by valley ridge heading west this morning, have exchanged waves a couple times.
            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

spotted the car that I mistook as martins in Shawnessy again, didn't know that martin switched to BLQ's until I saw pics. Anyways, his look alike has what appears to be his old wheels and/or a similar style, nicely dropped.

exchanged waves with danaldson (sp?) in the same area as well

Comment

I can't believe it, somebody in the city has a silver mk4 bagged wagon on 20" full face chrome Bentley's....just caught a glimps as i drove by in sundance

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                  I can't believe it, somebody in the city has a silver mk4 bagged wagon on 20" full face chrome Bentley's....just caught a glimps as i drove by in sundance
                  Sounds nice! There are two bagged mk4 wagons in town then.. The other is an oem++ tdi pd150 blue wagon with full gli kit and BMW style 162 wheels.
                  TJ
                  '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                  '01 Silver S4

Comment

Ahhh so it's you who I waved to nismo! I've always wondered who drives that car. I love it! And yeah Sean the bagged wagon has a eurodrivers sticker, that thing is soo sick. I love taking the "long way home" so I can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                      Is this the one??

If so, that's Brendon's (he comes out to the meets every once in a while). Bought it off of My. Meyers
                      --
                      Rod
                      Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                      2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Quite possible rod, that thing is bagged correct?

Comment

yup thats the one i see the one parked across from the lake in sundance! Sexy.

Comment

Not sure if it's on bags but he does live in Sundance.
                            --
                            Rod
                            Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                            2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Didn't know that car was in the city now, I don't think its on bags though. I still remember when those wheels came out (TSW holstens) bling blao!

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
                                spotted the car that I mistook as martins in Shawnessy again, didn't know that martin switched to BLQ's until I saw pics. Anyways, his look alike has what appears to be his old wheels and/or a similar style, nicely dropped.

exchanged waves with danaldson (sp?) in the same area as well
                                saw it the other day at home depot. Hood notch isn't filled on my doppelgänger, also it's got regular headlights. It is definitely low though!

Comment

Working...
                                X